ability to attack on land mounts

_posiden_ - Harshlands
_posiden_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
it would be awsome if we were able to attack on land mount i mean come on we can already attack on fly mounts why not give land mounts another use instead of just a faster way to get around and to show off (wich i know everyone does) cant u imagine pvp on land mounts.
Post edited by _posiden_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Has been suggested several times before, but Im still for it. Someday perhaps.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I agree, but disagree. It would be cool if you could only use melee attacks on the mobs/people attacking you and your mount. No skills, no magic, etc. The problem with that though is the magic classes, wizards, clerics, etc would complain that they cant kill tthe mobs. Solution: make each mount have its own base damage. If you could use skills on a mount, i think it should undergo the same amount of damage reduction like the flying mounts. But then the venos wuold complain that they cant use pets like they could on flying mounts. Overall, its a good idea, just needs a lot of tweaking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Everyone will start buying certain mounts depending which one is better to attack, and others will just buy to show off or travel faster.
  • Graylyn - Harshlands
    Graylyn - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the only way i would be for this is if they put some better ground mounts in npc mounts otherwise cash shoppers would rule oh wait they already do with charms and orbs and everything else they buy up in a heart beat with cash
  • SloppyJoe - Heavens Tear
    SloppyJoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If this means being able to pk land mounts directly, I'm in.

In town.. even better.

Jousting.