Sage Revive soo expensive

Options
SaintDominic - Sanctuary
SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
I know this is a QQ comment, but do you clerics find it ridiculous to pay 25mil for sage revive book? I would definitely love to have that skill, but it's soo expensive. With that skill we can revive someone with no exp loss; however we clerics won't benefit from it. Do you find it ridiculous? b:cry
Post edited by SaintDominic - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well...for the same amount you could try a few times to make it yourself b:surrender

Although I must say that I do love it <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well...for the same amount you could try a few times to make it yourself b:surrender

Although I must say that I do love it <3

me can has sage revive?
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I agree; I've never understood why people put such an absurd price on a skill that is solely beneficial to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont buy. make it

u will get few good and few bad skills on they way for that price (~5)

keep or sell them till u get revive

it takes some time tho, but there is no skill worth 25m :P
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It is because most Clerics on Sanc. are going Sage one reason to go Demon instead.This might be different if we were talking LC or HL.You might want to take a look at Archer and BM Demon skills as they usually go Demon.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dont buy. make it

u will get few good and few bad skills on they way for that price (~5)

keep or sell them till u get revive

it takes some time tho, but there is no skill worth 25m :P

I know this is a nooby question, but how do you make a sage skill book? b:surrender
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    8 tokens -> 1 mysterious page x 50 ->1 random skill book at any botique npc (mastery, ih, ws, rez, vanguard, mshell, pshell, thunder, elemental seal)

15 tokens -> 1 advanced mystical page (?) x 30 -> 1 random (other) skill book at mystical librarian (mastery, purify, chb, sor, spirit gift, siren, wt, dim seal, silent, sleep)

15 tokens -> 1 advanced mystical page (?) x 300 -> 10 books clip
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    8 tokens -> 1 mysterious page x 50 ->1 random skill book at any botique npc (mastery, ih, ws, rez, vanguard, mshell, pshell, thunder, elemental seal)

15 tokens -> 1 advanced mystical page (?) x 30 -> 1 random (other) skill book at mystical librarian (mastery, purify, chb, sor, spirit gift, siren, wt, dim seal, silent, sleep)

15 tokens -> 1 advanced mystical page (?) x 300 -> 10 books clip

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I'll do my best to obtain sage rez and other sage skills b:thanks
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I'll do my best to obtain sage rez and other sage skills b:thanks

Good luck with the sage revive skill b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    super nanny skill ftw

altho i decomped my revive into several million coins and it morphed into uncanny stones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan