TW Report by Noob

Comments

• Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I wish I was allowed in TW, but I'm too much of a nonfactor.

Also: WTB> more 90+ to play with, for some reason everyone I've played with recently that doesn't cash shop has been dying really fast

Since neither of us are allowed in... wanna cuddle by the teleporter?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Can't, too busy killing cockroaches for cupcake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Can't, too busy killing cockroaches for cupcake

Is that like making "special" brownies?
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Did I ever say I was a factor? And I can spam anything I wish... public forum after all :)

Though, who goes and who does not go is actually somewhat on topic... considering I am a member of Infamy, and they are participating this weekend. :P

EDIT: Who is rudy?

That's why aryannamage is never closing any threads here, if u really think so just create a topic "I can spam anything I wish" in "General Discussion" b:chuckle

Yes and it's always on topic cuz the OP used his computer to create his thread and I am using a computer too so I'm never wrong!

Actually ItsNotRudy, it's Esuna (I guess..lol, who else could be Noraelis' lover? Except me ofc, even when I always get rejected ._.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh and you act a bit too high and mighty for someone who gets accidentically killed by aoes in TW and has to argue whether he is allowed to participate or not.

i loled b:laugh
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    :( i still have no idea what you are referring to with AOEs in TW... nor do I know who Noraelis is :(

*sniffles*
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Actually ItsNotRudy, it's Esuna (I guess..lol, who else could be Noraelis' lover? Except me ofc, even when I always get rejected ._.)

ItsNotRudy on these forums is some troll pretending to be me though, I didn't make a character with that name on this game. Just on League of Legends.

Anyways Fap, do you handle QQme apps? I'm about to finish a nifty tool that allows recruiters/faction leaders to compare their applicants to the Infamy ones and whether they've been denied/pending/accepted, so you can weed out opportunists b:chuckle it'll be up and running later today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
    edited April 2010
    ItsNotRudy on these forums is some troll pretending to be me though, I didn't make a character with that name on this game. Just on League of Legends.

Anyways Fap, do you handle QQme apps? I'm about to finish a nifty tool that allows recruiters/faction leaders to compare their applicants to the Infamy ones and whether they've been denied/pending/accepted, so you can weed out opportunists b:chuckle it'll be up and running later today.

RainZ is in charge of apps (I think, too lazy to check), no one will trust me with applies lol, I'm too picky and just gonna deny if they barely speak english xD

And to "+1 inch" me e-pen0r: gotcha again <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    RainZ is in charge of apps (I think, too lazy to check), no one will trust me with applies lol, I'm too picky and just gonna deny if they barely speak english xD

And to "+1 inch" me e-pen0r: gotcha again <3

lawl get out, I could hit **** like that on you if I was targeting you b:chuckle you don't see me posting the 12k's Sage Spark I crit on your BM/Barbs b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    lawl get out, I could hit **** like that on you if I was targeting you b:chuckle you don't see me posting the 12k's Sage Spark I crit on your BM/Barbs b:chuckle

I saved my spark for u so why don't u do the same for me? QQ I get no love...

Btw I burned 4k of my charm and used 70 skills in this tw, 6 minutes against lucifer is 80k+ and over 100 skills...go into ur corner nao!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I saved my spark for u so why don't u do the same for me? QQ I get no love...

Btw I burned 4k of my charm and used 70 skills in this tw, 6 minutes against lucifer is 80k+ and over 100 skills...go into ur corner nao!

lawl this entire tw was just stupid if you ask me, both sides cata rushed the other, my only tick was from my death to you and jumping in and aoe purging a bunch of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    lawl this entire tw was just stupid if you ask me, both sides cata rushed the other, my only tick was from my death to you and jumping in and aoe purging a bunch of people.

Yeah..lookin forward to 1k TW, wouldn't care about a defeat since I'll probably have enough ironguards for half a year by then. And get Gonja back he trolls our forums already QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    infamy got beat b:chuckle
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's because I wasn't there

@ alliptica, you a factor yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TW was fun and intense, they got our crystal but when the words VICTORY came up on the screen we had many in their base, but they had none in ours. That is the difference, also i was almost killed before i invoked, i think Umbra double sparked QQ.

But when Infamy brought all their force to the base i saw some scary names running around. And started to take some heavy dmg at the end. Gonja said he hit me 5x 5k lol. So short tw but closer than the 10 minutes would tell someone. Next week will be a tw that strategy will come into play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's because I wasn't there
    QFT

if Rawrgh was there it would end up in 2 min.

(lol just trolling no hard feelings :P)
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nice work taking back Lost City. Still an exciting match even if it didn't last very long or cost very much.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Finished enjoy.

Found this TW vid from last week with Varden if anyone interested
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLcV17grUc8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Does anyone else notice the strangely longer summary for any Backdraft territory war? I cant be alone here o;

Remember ex-haven members, backdraft wants you :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    want a cookie? Eventhough you were evenly matched with a faction that was failing?
    Good job Backdraft, barely beat a faction failing
  • CptRascaL - Raging Tide
    CptRascaL - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    want a cookie? Eventhough you were evenly matched with a faction that was failing?
    Good job Backdraft, barely beat a faction failing
    Barely? lolumad?

dude... no
    It was fun yes, but we won, thats that.
    And i also wouldent say we were even.

plain and simple, it was fun lulz

just how its supposed to be :3
    -Your Captain

^(O,..,O)^ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=b:laugh
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ...it was fun lulz

just how its supposed to be :3

Funny how many people seem to loose sight of that simple fact.... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Does anyone else notice the strangely longer summary for any Backdraft territory war? I cant be alone here o;

Remember ex-haven members, backdraft wants you :D

b:chuckle Thats cause it was a longer war :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    they have LeanderBell b:chuckle
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    want a GIGA PUDDING ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    pfft lol Backdraft rofl took a while to beat a dieing faction man thats telling u somethin go after Levi rofl see how long u last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CptRascaL - Raging Tide
    CptRascaL - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    pfft lol Backdraft rofl took a while to beat a dieing faction man thats telling u somethin go after Levi rofl see how long u last

*Sigh*
    Joel.... why dont u?

u got a big enough mouth to QQ about it... just go do it Mr. Hot Shot. b:cute

And we took our sweet time btw :3

Shoot, i still had fun in all the TW's ive been in regardless of the outcome :3
    -Your Captain

^(O,..,O)^ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=b:laugh
  • Zmeu - Raging Tide
    Zmeu - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *Sigh*
    Joel.... why dont u?

u got a big enough mouth to QQ about it... just go do it Mr. Hot Shot. b:cute

And we took our sweet time btw :3

Shoot, i still had fun in all the TW's ive been in regardless of the outcome :3

u tell em cpt
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Omg tell me Kali didn't tell you to show this b:shocked .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited May 2010

Oh my god now I want that so badly...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]