Gifting Gold and Silver to other accounts

WizardSeoul - Lost City
WizardSeoul - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
I thought this might be a good idea where we can just gift gold and silver to another character's name, then that character would receive a message in the mailbox saying that they have gotten a gift from a friend.

You know, like a gifting system.
Post edited by WizardSeoul - Lost City on

Comments

• Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    +1 to this idea, just like a giftcard for them to buy from the cash shop, and you might as well make it so they can't trade that gold for coins.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hm, thats a nice idea actually. Guess people would charge more money then = make PWE happy.
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    +1 b:victory I actually like this idea, they should let them do whatever they want with the gold they got. Of course, nothing in life is for free so charge like 2 silver per gold b:surrender
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    +1 agreein with evryone here :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's all very nice until some dipstick gives out their info to someone, who goes and gifts it all to their own account. What can be done in this situation? Not a lot because the owner was stupid enough to give their info out in the first place.

Essentially, I think this is a nice idea and one that has worked fine in other games. But I also think that it could get nasty if abused in the above fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's all very nice until some dipstick gives out their info to someone, who goes and gifts it all to their own account. What can be done in this situation? Not a lot because the owner was stupid enough to give their info out in the first place..

https://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=17&hitOffset=74+67+65+59+58+38+21+19+18+14+4+3+2+1&docID=1763

There =^.^=

Edit: Or they might as well add it to the SL, since that account's gold can be just used to buy teles and then drop them on the ground, lol
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]