houses

Grumpybeary - Lost City
Grumpybeary - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
Do you think there ever will be players houses in the game? Perhaps for a married couples?
That would be cool to be able to buy the stuff to make the house, or perhaps buy it out right.

Just a thought.

Perhaps make that the married couples sz. that would be cool. like have it in another server, that would be set up just for houses for the married couples.
Post edited by Grumpybeary - Lost City on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    God dammit =.=

Have people NOT HEARD OF the SEARCH FUNCTION???!

Seriously, this type of thing has been requests more then 100 times.

OTP: This isn't going to happen unless PWE opens some P2P servers, since housing was only allowed in the P2P version. Sorry to ruin your dreams, but the truth sucks.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Have people NOT HEARD OF the SEARCH FUNCTION???!
    This^^b:laugh
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ty for posting that again Rainbow, hopefully @ sum point these idiotz will get it

Spoonz ~ R.I.P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Grumpybeary - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    hey i didnt know, dont be a bunch of a$$es about it.

if you cant be helpful or just simply say its been posted without goin all f ing nuts, then **** off.

Plus you didnt have to reply to it to begin with.
  • Otto - Raging Tide
    Otto - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Dont mind them, they are only *******s. I want to see Guild Halls.
    edited May 2010
    Ya, they could be a bit nicer, its only a stupid game. No reason to go postal over a stupid game.
    Just asking a simple question and get your head bit off.
    they sound like the idiots to me
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Do you think there ever will be players houses in the game? Perhaps for a married couples?
    That would be cool to be able to buy the stuff to make the house, or perhaps buy it out right.

Just a thought.

Perhaps make that the married couples sz. that would be cool. like have it in another server, that would be set up just for houses for the married couples.
    Dont mind them, they are only *******s. I want to see Guild Halls.

Both been suggested before, go use the search function if you can't stand the thread fire.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    this is a place to post ideas and suggestions, not be hammered on by thread fire.

Besides, this is for the game creators to read and get the ideas, not for others to cut others down for ideas that may have been already or not already posted.

This was my first posting anyway, and i had no idea there was a search. sorry to have inconvenienced any of you. But you know, none of you had to respond to it.

But as far as im concerned, there was no reason to call ppl idiots or anything else because they didnt know.

No excuse for that.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Your first post? Maybe we need another sticky in the Suggestion Box: Read before you post and use search function / How to use Search Function (dont we already have a thread about that?)

Anyway, you may check out this to inform yourself:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

Good luck.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    this is a place to post ideas and suggestions, not be hammered on by thread fire.

Besides, this is for the game creators to read and get the ideas, not for others to cut others down for ideas that may have been already or not already posted.

This was my first posting anyway, and i had no idea there was a search. sorry to have inconvenienced any of you. But you know, none of you had to respond to it.

But as far as im concerned, there was no reason to call ppl idiots or anything else because they didnt know.

No excuse for that.

terribly sorry, not excuse for calling ya'll that, but yet that till doeznt give yew an excuze to call us fowl language either, btw, if yew read wut Silvy posted (ty darling Silvy :]) then yew will see, we're just basically trying to chastise for not following the Gm's and Mod's rulez, if yew want to be a community member yew must follow the guidlines, then, no1 will give yew any threadfire~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear
    Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2010

No excuse for that.

there is nothing to be sorry for, yes they say use the search function but if you post on an old thread they will ask not to bring back a old post then close the thread, so posting a new one isn't bringing back an old thread but everyone uses the same post where Spoons says "It is UNLIKELY we will ever get it back" and they say thats confirming it won't be brought back, some people can be asses thats why I quit posting on here, also it seems PWE really don't listen to the players, my Wife and I PM'd GM's about suggesting housing, and here is a copy of my PM and their reply I with held the GM's name,
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear
    Hi, how are you? I was wondering I know everyone keeps saying its been conformed there will never be any housing in PWI, but all I've seen is a GM post that its unlikely, what do you think the odds of PWI getting housing if a petition was started? And the second question how do you start a petition?
    the reply the copy and paste didn't get the reply box

Can't say absolutely never, but there are still no plans to have player housing, and if a petition was started, I don't think it would make much difference, to be honest.",
    oh well what can you do.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    To Warpath_JA - Heavens Tear:

Check it, if it is over a month since the last post, it is necro, it is at the forum rules.

<.< Not feeling like quoting a wall of text today
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]