HT Idols and Rolemodels

Comments

• Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, it was TaoFB that did the leveling in lunarglade, and I think it was 1-13 actually.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My pre-TT80 self was modeled after a friend of mine from another version that never came here. When I entered the TW scene, I took some lessons from Crystabella and expanded the idea into my own way of doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    When I entered the TW scene, I took some lessons from Crystabella and expanded the idea into my own way of doing it.

*raises an eyebrow*
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *raises an eyebrow*

Yeah, go figure huh? You can blame her for me being an occasional pain in the rear. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, it was TaoFB that did the leveling in lunarglade, and I think it was 1-13 actually.

oh thats right.. b:chuckle
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I had a few different role models. StarCry was my first. Then it changed to Disarmonia_X. Now I've gotten to the point where I don't have a defined role model, because I'm doing things a little differently than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Vivi is what I aimed at when I thought of levels. If it had to come down to skill I would say I wished to be as skilled as Sanosukolee (however you spell that)

zomg ... this dude is back!!.. i just saw him at west archa b:chuckle wonder if the pr0 half dex half vit archer is back too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Koolaid - Heavens Tear
    Koolaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Reason this barb exists is because seeing Khmer and Mono play made me want to try it too. Also playing with Wargasm in my very first TWs is the reason I will be going demon. I want to find the true damage power of a barbarian. My main being a wizard is also part of why I'm more interested in damage.

I can't say much for my wizard as I never asked about builds to anyone or what gears. It was always me giving the advise about skills and stuff.
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:surrender
    People talked about me. b:shy

As for me i was trying to catch up with Law for level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Nah, cetz went to somewhere else after lvl 9
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Role model is Avsara, he made Triad a family and made the game fun for me. I also think oOoPVDoOo did a great job with the Triad's core members so yeah those two.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Can't say I ever really had a "role model," seeing as I liked to kinda definte my own path.

That being said, DjRacer and Kiyoshi were two of the first high-level archers I talked to and asked dumb questions at. :P The former still has me on his FL despite the fact that I'm not exactly useful to him in the slightest. XD

I have a lot of respect for my former fac leader, Decus. Probably the best BM I've ever known... recently became inactive for the forseeable future. I only wish he'd left us his huggy hare, Pancakes. ._.

Sumara also deserves mention, although she was more a role model for my gf (herself being a cleric).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    None here really.
    Had to keep up with ToughMeat in lvs. b:dirty

Other then that I liked having hp and built up on that seeing how I end up tanking a lot of things. b:surrender Now I have 50% less vit then before but still the same amount of hp before I cut my vit down and higher firepower.

(OMG the repair bills b:cry)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm role model, i would say no1, but i had one goal always : outlvl everyone in my faction b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm role model, i would say no1, but i had one goal always : outlvl everyone in my faction b:laugh

certainly did that in Immortal no one could out level youb:cry
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hmmm... i dont want to say i dont have a role model... but i dont really. i am my own role model and i look up to myself :D
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2010

hmm same goal as me now gyonax is lvl 103 QQ
    gotta lvl again haha (umm yea maybe in 6 months someday b:cry)
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    SanosukeLeeb:mischievous

Yep, My name was thatttttttt weird. Hi everyone!
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The god of bms has posted above me o.o

Would say my role models where torm and mathra and of course teh sexy hoshimi
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I had a few different role models. StarCry was my first. Then it changed to Disarmonia_X. Now I've gotten to the point where I don't have a defined role model, because I'm doing things a little differently than others.

ahhh i miss starcry havent seen him in forever. Endemor was a great influence on me. i have a lot of respect for MsE and she's why i've stayed a cleric actually. Blessing was also an amazing influence. always hearing about someone with that much skill really made me want to try hard to be like them.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • FrostFlower - Heavens Tear
    FrostFlower - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Mmmm well I would have to say FrostFlower and Rua. They always seemed like teachers to me. As for Role model I would have to say Lycorys. b:chuckle but thats just this venos opinion.

Vivi is what I aimed at when I thought of levels. If it had to come down to skill I would say I wished to be as skilled as Sanosukolee (however you spell that)

b:cute I know I have gotten a few venos view me as their teacher though as they have told me so. (@_@ however fail I am)

o3o No problem. Ask any question~
    Frostflower-Quit
  • SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear
    SanosukeLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    o3o No problem. Ask any question~
    Can I have some cupcakes?
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Role model? Still is and always was Gyonax. He knows how to play his barb and does a great job of leadership by example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • FrostFlower - Heavens Tear
    FrostFlower - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Can I have some cupcakes?

Darn right you can! Even with rainbow sprinkles!
    Frostflower-Quit
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Raviste and Ju$tiCE, lol.
    Obsessed.
    EricaPwn.
    Blessing.

Back in the days when immaculate shards sounded so epic and unattainable.

I might have spelled some of those wrong, sorry. :c

edit oh, and my lovely husband RapiBurrito made me go *o* when I was a noob, because he was like 30+ levels above me and had sexy LA armour. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Marian_anna - Heavens Tear
    Marian_anna - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well in the very begining I was a little confused veno who mixed armor and kinda used pets. However I followed the path of a melee veno, I'm pretty sure on HT there were level 90 ones before me but I never seen them or caught wind of them. Oddly enough I do however have people look up to me but not to mimic but to say "Well wow you can do a barb's job!" if ya'll get what that means lol
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well in the very begining I was a little confused veno who mixed armor and kinda used pets. However I followed the path of a melee veno, I'm pretty sure on HT there were level 90 ones before me but I never seen them or caught wind of them. Oddly enough I do however have people look up to me but not to mimic but to say "Well wow you can do a barb's job!" if ya'll get what that means lol

It means getting beaten about the head and shoulders, yet still being dumb enough to stand there. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^90% of the time, also means having your face buried in monster crotch.

I think the only one I looked up to from my early days was my friend's BM, Kyrstiana (she since deleted the character). That's back when 70+ was a big deal to me and TT a complete mystery - most of my early motivation was to get levelled enough that I'd be "worthy company" of yon higher-level alt.

(As it turned out, she ended up sticking with her veno, Anna, and we both outlevelled Kyrst a long time ago.)
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The god of bms has posted above me o.o

Would say my role models where torm and mathra and of course teh sexy hoshimi

You was my role model for like 2 minutes... when you had those Lion Kings back in Triad. [yes back in the day those were special >.>]

then you just lost your mind and did what ya did. b:shocked no Edya No Ese I QUIT lmao
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My rolemodel was Wargasm................

lol hell no.
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...