Offensive Cleric

2»

Comments

• Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you are gonna be a full attack priest this is a good guide http://home.arcor.de/cayeon/FA_EP_Guide/FA_EP_Guide_v3.2.pdf

And I didn't write this

y do people propagate this. It was removed from its sticky by popular demand of the cleric community for a reason
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I really doubt you will use all the weapons available for BM plus get all of the skills. Clerics do get the skills sooner or later b:victory

Let's see, 2 fists for different areas, plus another for self purify when I'm not tanking. A 99 spear, plus building my seal + stun pole, and still need to get dance of the universe. Have Firelotus sword for spike and Brahma's Lash for consistent damage, and my sac strike axes, with a bow just for gigglies. Most of us 90+ and especially 100+ that post on forums and are pro-fist tend to have at least one of each weapon. And once we get that, we start getting extras for their procs in certain situations, to maximize each branch's skills.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • goldsidewalker
    goldsidewalker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    y do people propagate this. It was removed from its sticky by popular demand of the cleric community for a reason

sorry i didn't know it was removed b:surprised
  • aetherr
    aetherr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    how hard is it to reach 90 though? I played on Malaysia years ago and got to level 33. And is the game still fun at 90?? Is it possible to get that high without using cash shop?

At the moment my cleric is lv 79, and I'm "overbored". People think you can do nothing else but heal/buff/res and so on. I feel like I was a slave xD I'm poor and die easily. I would love to be more offensive too, without shards and armors which cost millions and millions.
    In my opinion, pwi should update clerics.
    Reaching lv 90 without cash? Yeah, I think it's hard, especially without getting bored. b:surrender
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How do you have enough spirit for all the skills because doesn't the game stop giving so much spirit eventually??

Dustin

i maxed all skills at 80s
    now i feed spirit to genie....
    its low levels where you lack sp, not high
    usual xp/sp ratio is 1 sp for every 5 xp gained, there are some exceptions but not many.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    put it this way...i hate fighting attack clerics
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    put it this way...i hate fighting attack clerics

I don't. :D

I eat other attack-oriented Clerics. >:D
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    o.o

BMs are allowed to choose any amount of weapon paths they want, and have many almost-useless skills (Tiger Maw, Draw Blood, Steam Strike, etc.)

Just so people don't get the wrong idea. Tiger Maw has its place as does draw blood....stream sucks....
    I really doubt you will use all the weapons available for BM plus get all of the skills. Clerics do get the skills sooner or later b:victory

I have a total of 5 weapons on me at all times. I level skills from each tree appropriately. (Just like anyone else in any other class.)
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well said Advance!
    im thinking of going multi path on my bm..
    but i might just stick to my cleric for now
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh