ello

rath33
rath33 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
hi everyone im new to PW i desided to finally join after so many ppl from fiesta comeing over and playing so i though i would give it a try hopefully i can find some old friends from fiesta who know my chars _Rath_ or _Drizzt_ if u know me from fiesta drop me a msg or reply ^-^b:thanks
Post edited by rath33 on

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Welcome aboard PWI. There are a few things you need to know though, like your not actually allowed to mention the names of other MMO's on the forums. Also, if you want your old friends to get in touch with you, you'll need to give them a bit more info than just your character name. You'll also need to say what server your on.

Other than that, welcome to the game and community, and we hope you enjoy your stay here. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • rath33
    rath33 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i just finished downloading this game took forever DX i havent chosen a server yet i might just make a char on each one. and thanks for the info about the forums ^-^
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well why not find out which server your friends be on?
    O.o

also
    Harshland and Lost City servers = PvP servers
    the rest = PvE.
    b:thanks
    choose wisely
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sdjs
    sdjs Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Интересно а тут русские есть?
    Простите мой плохой английский.

Translation:
    Interestingly, there are Russian?
    Sorry my bad English.