Daily Attendance Quest fail

SparkLight - Lost City
SparkLight - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I recently upgraded my daily attendance ring from good to exemplary. Unfortunately, I'm a mage and i got the Physical ring instead of the magic one. Is there a way i can trade it back to get the magic ring?

QQb:sad
Post edited by SparkLight - Lost City on

Comments

• Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Little things like this that happen make me laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nope. Games rarely provide a way back even for simple cases such as this. You'll have to do it the hard way and start collecting sheets again...

[ I wonder why they even allow a magic ring to be "upgraded" to physical --- they don't have a cash item to undo this, so there's no reason to encourage players to do it ]
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Try submitting a ticket, this seems like the sort of thing a GM wouldn't mind fixing
    And read carefully next time :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Try submitting a ticket, this seems like the sort of thing a GM wouldn't mind fixing
    And read carefully next time :P

NPC says it herself, only the FIRST one can be traded between might and magic, and it costs 10k, after that, you have to start from the beginning GM will say the same thing
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why the heck would there be an option to trade an m.attk ring for a higher level p.attk ring?

Not much you can do other than send a ticket.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Xorand - Sanctuary
    Xorand - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Happened to me as well, submitted a ticket, GMs/Support Team said you have to collect another 30 sheets to do it again. They won't exchange the ring b:surrender
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    maybe they should upgrade npc so u can change for 100k or so
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    :idea: get 30 sheets and upgrade the psysical to magical ^^
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I recently upgraded my daily attendance ring from good to exemplary. Unfortunately, I'm a mage and i got the Physical ring instead of the magic one. Is there a way i can trade it back to get the magic ring?

QQb:sad

You had 30 days to realize you had a Physical ring.. it's your fault really. Stop QQing and suck it up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]