Hi Mr I fell asleep @ my computer during TW b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "BigFIuffy" is a big r3tard so ignore him

hello troll b:bye

most people who went to tw had fun, including ur leader, this is y i say GG impulse

im jus gna ingore kyrstalize cause i dnt treat him like a real impulse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Reports on my side say that all of our towers were taken out on the outside of base on lanes a-c, but the towers in the base remained intact. Impulse had gotten very close to taking out the tower on the Lane C side next to the crystal, but our response teams had swiftly done their job, so the tower was left at 50-75k HP left, with our crystal to 75%.

We successfully kept Impulse out of our base long enough for both the crystal and tower to regain full HP, and staged a full push several times, putting pressure on their towers outside and in of their base, and at the end of the fight, Impulse had 1 tower left inside of their base and their crystal.

I think its safe to say that the fight was long, hard and sweaty b:chuckle And for both factions, veteran TW'ers from other servers and nab TW'ers alike had a blast.

I'd appreciate it if both sides continued to keep the respect we maintained throughout the TW, and carried it out in-game and on the forums. While a little playful poking around is fun, others may construe it as hostility, and really Narla intends to remain neutral towards all factions.

I would like it if Impulse were to sit back and re-think the things they may have said in the past regarding 'Narnia'. But thats me. I, for one, will continue to respect 'Impad' b:chuckle and see them as our equal, the yin of our yang, so to speak, on this server.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hello troll b:bye

most people who went to tw had fun, including ur leader, this is y i say GG impulse

im jus gna ingore kyrstalize cause i dnt treat him like a real impulse

Narla Guiding new password

" Pay For Play "

kkthxbye dont pm and reply, see ya on battlefield skurwiele
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    we have a yang Nahk? can i wave it around? :O
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1st hour was fun, took my catapuller a good 15mins to figure out how to use the scrolls thoughb:shutup

2nd hour was decent the lag in your base was horrible, i almost liked to die and get sent backb:surrender

3rd hour, god let it stopb:cry

400k charm burn isnt something i look forward to next time -.-;
  • XXAnnikaXx - Archosaur
    XXAnnikaXx - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i dont see KHRYST as a real impulse either fluffy.

-yoshibomb
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    We successfully kept Impulse out of our base long enough for both the crystal and tower to regain full HP, and staged a full push several times, putting pressure on their towers outside and in of their base, and at the end of the fight, Impulse had 1 tower left inside of their base and their crystal.

lol where did u get that last bit of bollocks from o_o i hope thats a typo for "we took out 1 tower inside there base", we had 3 towers left at the end, such as if we diddnt go for the crystal without taking out the tower 1st it wud of been a mirror match but not like that matters.

but yea, if u wonna maintain the respect from tw, dont start leing about what towers u did and diddnt take down lol
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:scorn This is exactly why you get everything recorded and put on youtube next time i will and deal with the lag e.e

The beginning of the TW was a little rocky for Narla seeing as how impulse rushed down lane C took out both towers and was attacking one of the towers in the base within 15 but with the help of everyone we were able to push them out of the base and back out of the gate, and having them repeat this on Lane B as well.

After we got a feel for the TW we were able to throw back at impulse just as much as they were at us, thus playing a game of tug a war switch a roo push each other up and down one lane before hopping on our mount and run/fly across lanes to the next rush.

Each side took down eachother bid points continuously (:D which i loved doing for chi <3) as well as more the half of eachothers outter towers and even though impulse did get our crystal down to dangerous amount of HP working together we were able to push them out of our base before they could finish the job and kept them out and away from the crystal long enough for it to regenerate all of it's hp and kept them away from it for the remainder of the TW as they did with theirs

In all i have to say that was the most exciting 3 hour tw i've ever been in *cough* was the only one *cough* and all i can say is in the future impulse will be a lot stronger and so will we b:victory

* i tried to refine from being bias and thinking how I felt the battle went from MY factions point of view*
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    as far as im aware the crystal only said Hp loss over 25% i thought it said under 50% if not o well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    as far as im aware the crystal only said Hp loss over 25% i thought it said under 50% if not o well

o,o idk how much the HP on the crystal said i just saw a lot of catas around it and though o dang get them the heck out of here and sent my nix after any clerics and AoE'd any barb on the crystal

and on another note T^T NIX'S HURT (especailly MIZANDRY's owie...)
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    60658064963634191861.jpg

narla power 1v10+

b:shockedb:shocked
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It really doesnt matter who took out what, I am not 'lying' about anything, Im just going off on what was reported to me. With that being said, this is doing nothing but dragging out a useless conversation about who was better than who, when in all actuality, it was a complete stalemate. Nothing more.

Once again, GF Impulse. Now lets forget this thread and move on, shall we?
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    video coming soon working on it now, it may actually have a *chance* to be quite good as i look at the clips now...we shall see b:cute
  • Exefs - Archosaur
    Exefs - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Woot video!! :D post it naaawwww
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i Say Narla Wins

Ya Narla

They Will Defend For 3 Hours There Is No Way They Can Win At This Moment In Time There Lvl Are Bad And Onlu Narla Core Click Have Gear

Impulse Have Double The 9x All Impulse Have To Do Is Kill Kiaxn As He Is Only One Who Dose Damage Job Done

^^^^ijs^^^^^^
  • asialana
    asialana Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Very proud of my Narla faction mates!

Thanks for the TW fun Impluse, its why I moved too this server

Sidenote : WnB you completely suck ! You made me feel like I was trying to kill a bull with a toothpick. Nice build and sharding choice, only barb I didn't want to see coming at me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarksShade - Archosaur
    DarksShade - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TW was really really fun, team was balanced, and yea we won only from defending and again that was because team where balanced no one could stay long enough in opponent base when nukers where getting back.

btw being the main sin there was really really fun and i bet some squishy got pissed at me from poping out of nowhere trowing out few aoe and disapearing with 3 or 4 kills, sometime more its hard to count xD, well my retreat failed a couple of time too, either force stealth on CD or too much attacking me at same time

a big thanks to impulse for that fight i never had so much fun in pwi =D b:pleased