Cant Find My Screenshots

LoubyLoo - Sanctuary
LoubyLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
edited November 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Recently I got a new computer with Windows 7. I have taken screen shots in the game and I'm not sure where to find them. I tried doing the old process of Program Files>Perfect Word International>Element>Screen shots.

But on Windows 7 there is no element or screen shot folder.

Anyone know how to find screen shots on Windows 7?
b:mischievous
Post edited by LoubyLoo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Try:

C:\Program Files\Games\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • LoubyLoo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    The only options under the Perfect World Entertainment folder is to launch perfect world international or uninstall it. There is no element file.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You'll need to browse the files and folders using Windows file Explorer not the Start menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Kittah - Sanctuary
    Fuzzy_Kittah - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I can't find my screen shots either -.- and I don't know how to work the file explorer
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just Press "start"/ the windows icon on the bottom left. It says "search programs and files," type in screenshots. It should show up. If it doesnt /wrist.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Macenza - Raging Tide
    Macenza - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The only options under the Perfect World Entertainment folder is to launch perfect world international or uninstall it. There is no element file.

u sure ur even looking in the right folder and not just the folder u saved the installer to?

if u just spam clicked next on install its at this i think,

C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

when u get into ur PW folder this is the 1st thing u shud see
    av4tjq.jpg

then when u click in elements, screenshots is here:
    6qk575.jpg

hope this helps.
  • da21
    da21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have windows 7 and I have looked everywhere for my screechots file and haven't come up with anything and it making me mad cause I love to take screen shots. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled perfect world international twice now and still nothing. How do I even get the file? Should I try bit torrent download or the direct down load? Whats' the difference between the two anyway? Plz help me find out.
  • AquaAngil - Sanctuary
    AquaAngil - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've tried looking for it every wich way and I can't even find Windows File Explorer. I have Windows 7 and I am running out of options on tring to find my screenshots folder. I'm starting to think that it just wasn't downloaded when I downloaded perfect world.
  • LoubyLoo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    No I'll go to Start, than all Programs, than Perfect World Entertainment folder, than Perfect World International folder, and all there is launch the game or uninstall it.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No I'll go to Start, than all Programs, than Perfect World Entertainment folder, than Perfect World International folder, and all there is launch the game or uninstall it.

As we keep on saying, you'll need to access them via the file explorer. The files and folders will not be listed in or accessible from the Start menu.

Either....

Launch "My Computer", open C:, Program Files, Games, Perfect World Entertainment, Perfect World International, element and then screenshots.

-OR-

Launch "My Documents", select the drop-down "Address" list and select C: and continue as noted above.

If you can't find it then it has been installed elsewhere. You'll have to do a file search and search for all folders called "element" or "screenshots".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoubyLoo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Ok I found my screen shots.

1. Go to Start
    2. Go to documents on the right side
    3. Than a window pops up and you should be at Documents Library, this window:

DocumentsLibrary.png

4. Than Click OS (C:) under Computer
    swotkwpt.png

5. Than the Perfect World International Folder and come to this screen
    srtsrt.png

Than click Element folder and than to screenshots folder and BAM
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm it shud be there.. go to start.. then documentz.. then go to the left and click HP(C:) than gamez.. then Perfect world entertainment.. Perfectworld international.. element.. and then screenshots.. that shud be it

EDIT: nvm then lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Aruana - Heavens Tear
    Aruana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I am searching for the element folder. I followed the instructions to find it however with no luck. I do not have a Perfect World Entertainment Folder. I only have a PWI rising tides one.

I have taken several pics but am not sure where they ended up. I have windows 7 and this is on a laptop.

I can check my desktop computer as I do have the element folder on there...i don't know if they went to there or not, but any advice is greatly appreciated.

-Aru-

Ok. Well I checked my desktop comp this morning in the element folder that's actually on that one, and no luck. The pictures I've taken since putting PWI on this comp are nowhere to be found.
  • Delishangel - Dreamweaver
    Delishangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hmm...I used to be able to find my screenies..but lately, they don't seem to be saving to that folder..or anywhere for that matter...any clues? b:sad
    Love You Brambleclaw b:cute
  • SatansLover - Raging Tide
    SatansLover - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i'm on vista and i can't find my screenshots anywhere. if someone can help it is much appreciated.b:sad
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    \Your installation folder\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.