What to do?

Options
sokold31291
sokold31291 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Alright i'm getting sick of this game.. yea, the reason why is because i'm looking for a class that hits hard (high damage) and has a better survivability.. problem is.. i played every god damn class to lvl 50 and the ones i found that were easy to get there is cleric.. after lvl 25 lol and barb since i could get quest after quest done.. now most of you probably just saw when i joined.. which wasn't long ago.. but i play a lot..(i have a life.. but i play at night :P) as i was saying.. i tried wizard.. twice D: got bored twice.. at lvl 26.. twice..in other words.. that class was extremely boring for me.. so boring in fact i stopped playing wizard at lvl 26, made a new wizard and stopped playing at 26 again,then finally got my wizard to lvl 50, it was a painful process for me to play wizard, i tried assassin but got bored at lvl 60 reason why is, its just not that much fun, i tried psychic and love the damage, but again got bored before lvl 25 and had a hard time getting it to lvl 50, venomancers were quit intriguing considering i didn't waste alot of mana lol, but gets boring extremely fast, bademaster is the class i tried the most.. have 6 types of blademasters Dx some hybrids and some i shouldn't mention lol so far i tried again and in 5 days im lvl 50 (i have awesome friends cleric a barb which helped me get there) i like blademaster's damage and defense, but its extremely repetitive so i stopped again, im now working on Archer, i love the damage with a passion.. hate the survivability in pvp/pk, problem is arrows cost 22k of coins for only 2,000 arrows/bolts (total pain in the **** right there) and we seem to depend on killing quickly but if we dont we're basically in trouble, now that i tried everyclass 50% (dont tell me to read guides in the forums i already done that alot) and well im just curious to which class gets interesting after lvl 50, and which class is good in pvp/pk/tw and i know it depends on the person play, but i have a tendacy to attack extremely fast (or be the one to start the attack) now before you flame me on this next question just hear me out, i want to know which class has a better offensive edge in TW, so if anyone does decide to read this and actually responds tell me your class,lvl, and pros and cons of your class because im constantly getting bored.. if i dont find a class/build i like.. if not i will just quit pwi..so in anyones professional opinion please list pros and cons of the class YOU play.. and dont talk about a class you havent..because people who do that are usually wrong. (btw it says i joined may 2010 truth is i started playing pwi in november of 09, before the tideborn came)
Post edited by sokold31291 on

Comments

• MadeToFail - Harshlands
    MadeToFail - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw another question i left out.. what class helps save the money you have? (and for those wondering how do i have that many characters, the asnwer is i have multiple accounts)
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ehh... High damage and Good Survivability? If a class had the best of both worlds everyone would play it.
    Honestly classes are balanced. Archers hit high and are ranged, but die quicker same as wizzies. If Archers hit the same but had the defense of a barb why would anyone play anything but an Archer?

I'll just throw my class in though.
    pros: Quick leveling, Cheap pre-70, Flexible with builds because pet damage doesnt reflect builds (Vit/Arcane LA HA AA/HA Melee etc), high speed with summer sprint and possible demon fox form.

cons: After 70 they do become costly at this time in the game herc is pretty nessicary for playing 70+ especially FF requiring it and a lot of RBs not taking unherced venos. Also if your hardcore into PK you'll want a Nix for that. Personal damage isnt extremely high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Itadekujo - Lost City
    Itadekujo - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Alright i'm getting sick of this game.. yea, the reason why is because i'm looking for a class that hits hard (high damage) and has a better survivability.. problem is.. i played every god damn class to lvl 50 and the ones i found that were easy to get there is cleric.. after lvl 25 lol and barb since i could get quest after quest done.. now most of you probably just saw when i joined.. which wasn't long ago.. but i play a lot..(i have a life.. but i play at night :P) as i was saying.. i tried wizard.. twice D: got bored twice.. at lvl 26.. twice..in other words.. that class was extremely boring for me.. so boring in fact i stopped playing wizard at lvl 26, made a new wizard and stopped playing at 26 again,then finally got my wizard to lvl 50, it was a painful process for me to play wizard, i tried assassin but got bored at lvl 60 reason why is, its just not that much fun, i tried psychic and love the damage, but again got bored before lvl 25 and had a hard time getting it to lvl 50, venomancers were quit intriguing considering i didn't waste alot of mana lol, but gets boring extremely fast, bademaster is the class i tried the most.. have 6 types of blademasters Dx some hybrids and some i shouldn't mention lol so far i tried again and in 5 days im lvl 50 (i have awesome friends cleric a barb which helped me get there) i like blademaster's damage and defense, but its extremely repetitive so i stopped again, im now working on Archer, i love the damage with a passion.. hate the survivability in pvp/pk, problem is arrows cost 22k of coins for only 2,000 arrows/bolts (total pain in the **** right there) and we seem to depend on killing quickly but if we dont we're basically in trouble, now that i tried everyclass 50% (dont tell me to read guides in the forums i already done that alot) and well im just curious to which class gets interesting after lvl 50, and which class is good in pvp/pk/tw and i know it depends on the person play, but i have a tendacy to attack extremely fast (or be the one to start the attack) now before you flame me on this next question just hear me out, i want to know which class has a better offensive edge in TW, so if anyone does decide to read this and actually responds tell me your class,lvl, and pros and cons of your class because im constantly getting bored.. if i dont find a class/build i like.. if not i will just quit pwi..so in anyones professional opinion please list pros and cons of the class YOU play.. and dont talk about a class you havent..because people who do that are usually wrong. (btw it says i joined may 2010 truth is i started playing pwi in november of 09, before the tideborn came)

http://th04.deviantart.com/fs38/300W/i/2008/322/6/c/Grammar_Natzee__Wall_O___Text_by_dinyctis.jpg
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1.Why the hell do you buy high lvl ammo.Just stick to the 2coins/shot one.
    2.No classes will hurt like hell and can tank everything much w/o being boring.
    3.Make your text kinder to the eyes.Number it or spread it into paragraphs/proper punctuation pls.
    4.This game is actually pretty much more interesting than most other games I played where it gets extremely monotonous where you do the same thing over and over for days and months and what not.
  • wizardxxx
    wizardxxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I do not know much about endgame gameplay of each classes....still know one thing. You will never get to high lvl if you will keep changing classes. Play what you like most. For example:
    I do play wizard coz : Im bleach fan - like sword as my main weap, I like magic classes and Black Ice Dragon spell looks cool for me. All the reasons.
    Just have fun with one toon. You are gettin bored coz you change characters a lot.
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well at end, Barbs are super ownage if you make a amazing build,so are wizards :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool