How are people leveling so fast?

FBRAlternate - Lost City
FBRAlternate - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
How does someone get to 100 in just 6 months??? The best I've gotten in that time was level 39!!! I get this whole eso-hyper-oracle combo, but people have told me that's useless until around 70! I want to level fast! (lols, I sound so noobish right now, please don't hate me, I'm in the QQ stage of MMOs) Seriously though, how do they do it?
Post edited by FBRAlternate - Lost City on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oracles, Bounty Hunts, Hyper Stones in FC? Not to mention the TB quests which basically hands you 40-50 in a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well, 1-20 is easy peasy.
    20-29 is kind of a bish, but you have so many quests, just doing those should lvl you.
    30-39 there's crazy stone quest. That combined with normal quests will lvl you fairly fast.
    40-49 you get BH29 with is easy exp and spirit. Add in TB quest which gives you around 3-5 lvls, you fly through 40's.

Personally, I've taken a break from dailies to clean out my quest log which is now completely backed up. x.x Lvling has slowed down, but the relaxed pace is nice :)
    Just find whatever works for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At 30, daily Crazy Stone gets you at least 50% of your level IIRC. At 40, TB quests get you to to 45, and one full set of BHs will level you for a long time, up until...about the mid-50s. But they'll still give a good chunk of exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I consider myself a very casual player and I play a few hours a night maybe 2-3 nights a week and I am now level 48 with my BM which I started exactly 20 days ago. Never used any EXP- or spirit increasing stuff. The only thing that I have done is cash buy a mount at level 20 to get around faster, that seriously speeds up leveling... b:bye
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    At 30, daily Crazy Stone gets you at least 50% of your level IIRC. At 40, TB quests get you to to 45, and one full set of BHs will level you for a long time, up until...about the mid-50s. But they'll still give a good chunk of exp.

At 30-40 it actually only gets around 20%
    But yeah..CS and BH is easy way to lvl these days.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • krixxix1994
    krixxix1994 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How does someone get to 100 in just 6 months??? The best I've gotten in that time was level 39!!! I get this whole eso-hyper-oracle combo, but people have told me that's useless until around 70! I want to level fast! (lols, I sound so noobish right now, please don't hate me, I'm in the QQ stage of MMOs) Seriously though, how do they do it?

They do it by sucking b:angry jk jk jk lol, oracles do help you lvl exteremly fast, and throwing in cs at 30 and bh and tide quest at 40 gettting to 60 is a brease, the nmore damn oracles till 85ish then just get hyper exp stones and do Frost alot... and ta-da your lvl 100 and you only spent the equivelent of around $1000 real life dollars.... i've seen it done before but im not about to start wasting hard earned money on a gameb:surrender
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I got to lvl 70 in 3 weeks with no Hypers and Oracles. Only quests, BHs, CS and the new Tideborn "Goshiki" quest chain. Things slowed down after 70, though. I don't have many quests anymore, so I'm just doing my dailies and grinding like crazy. But I can't spend much money on games, so I will never buy Hypers. I'm still happy with my lvling speed and I'm having fun helping lower lvl people in my faction. :)
    Edit: I lvled when we had double rates for almost a month, though! I was online every day, for long hours. It also helped me lvl fast.