KD pay

XDream - Harshlands
XDream - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
is it true that KD stopped paying people and now they have to buy their own charms for TW??b:chuckleb:chuckle
Post edited by XDream - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yes, it is true our money is not being wasted anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You say that like people actually bought charms with salary. It was put to a vote on the forum whether to continue paying salary, reduce it, or stop paying it altogether. The majority wanted either reduction or removal of salary, with the removal option winning out. Salary now goes into focused improvement of the worst geared players in the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You say that like people actually bought charms with salary. It was put to a vote on the forum whether to continue paying salary, reduce it, or stop paying it altogether. The majority wanted either reduction or removal of salary, with the removal option winning out. Salary now goes into focused improvement of the worst geared players in the guild.

Sure it does.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    You can ask them yourself if you don't believe me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    You can ask them yourself if you don't believe me.

KK I believe. Just curious, who's first on the list to be improved?????
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    True story, they gave me HH90 pants, cause I was wearing lvl 63 NPC legs ;>
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I think last week's pay mostly went to buying like 50 of the 87 mold necklaces since most of our guild has never heard of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    ^Haha, now thats funny. On another note I like the idea of mass improvement.
  • Mericre - Harshlands
    Mericre - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have another question myself. If for some reason KD gets wiped off the map, will your members still be loyal to KD or move to the top TW guilds such as KY and Zulu?

I'm thinking by the time KD gets wiped off the map, those top guilds will probably be full. So in the end KD members have no choice, but to stay if they choose to.

This possibly might happen if KD keeps losing 2 lands every week from KY and Zulu, but it'll probably take 2-3 months considering KD have about 20 lands they own.
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010

you guys finally got a brain lol,you guys had to do that earlier

good luck in the future,yo!
  • Scend - Harshlands
    Scend - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you guys finally got a brain lol,you guys had to do that earlier

good luck in the future,yo!

Were u just itching to post in the forum and look stuped or r u jealous bcuz KD use their tw money to improve gears while KY stopped payin u salary?

.............................or both?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Paimage. Copy and paste Paimage into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Were u just itching to post in the forum and look stuped or r u jealous bcuz KD use their tw money to improve gears while KY stopped payin u salary?

.............................or both?

If ky stoped giving tw pay without a VERY good reason i would leave ky or (more likely) stop going to tw with a charm or pots of any kind. And i would be the first person to complain, i know all the money dosn't go to tw pay but as long as its enough to buy a charm im happy (more is alwase welcome of course :D i want better gears). So ky hasn't stoped paying salary, and i dont' see why they would anytime soon, ky needs its members charmed so salary is needed.

And the only real problem about kds plan, is that the members that put money towards charms and pills for tw, is that they might stop going to tw charmed because of no pay. And hopefully u guys are still paying for cata charms lol.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010

.............................or both?[/QUOTE

idk where you guys got that thing that ky stopped paying salary,and im not jealous that KD use their money to improve gears,KY does both,kthnx
    and i wasnt being sarcastic,im actually happy that KD finally got a good idea after a long time
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    We still provide cata charms (otherwise we would probably end up with uncharmed catapullers which would be a big waste and a pain to win wars), the majority of the people on the server can make a couple of mill a week for charms (I say a couple of mill as charm cost has gone up lately).

We noticed that alot of our newer members mostly (but even some older ones) were running with sub par gears and decided that its best to solve this now and then we can get back on track in TW and do better again.
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I like how this gets discussed on public forums like they are supposed to justify their policies to everyone.

This happened when KY stopped paying salary too and some QQ-er started spamming forums about KY coin being selfishly horded by top officers or somethiing.

Stop caring if its not your guild, and if it is talk about it on guild forums if you want things changed.
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hehe you didnt heard? XuLin buying fashion with TW money..
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hehe you didnt heard? XuLin buying fashion with TW money..

He does that all the time. Nothing new. Got to look good when you PK eh? b:chuckle

On-topic, remember back in the day when people had to grind the money for charms for PvP TWs rather than rely on salary? The mobs are still there.

Also, what Stayne said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    He does that all the time. Nothing new. Got to look good when you PK eh? b:chuckle

On-topic, remember back in the day when people had to grind the money for charms for PvP TWs rather than rely on salary? The mobs are still there.

Also, what Stayne said.

One day, I'll buy a scroll of tome with all those DQs I picked up.
    60 / 250.
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    One day, I'll buy a scroll of tome with all those DQs I picked up.

LIES. You can't even find 1 steel essence, let alone scroll of tome. LOL that sux you got 3 in 1 run when you needed 4 i feel your pain lol
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Kwestionz: Why are people so concerned about the pay structure for a guild they aren't in and don't want to join?

If they aren't getting paid be happy, means you'll have undergeared players to farm in TW.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Kwestionz: Why are people so concerned about the pay structure for a guild they aren't in and don't want to join?

If they aren't getting paid be happy, means you'll have undergeared players to farm in TW.

This guy is like the forum nutrider now. Not to mention he just repeated what 2 people said right before him.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    WTF is 'nut rider' supposed to mean? Does it mean that I joke around with friends, which I'm assuming you don't have, or that I think half the **** you idiots argue about is a waste of time?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    'Nut Rider' sounds like the Planter's guy's super hero alter ego.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    lmao, I'm not much into gardening, or the science of peanut sales though. QQ
  • Xelthion - Harshlands
    Xelthion - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    don't worry about it guys. KD pay is being put to good use. b:bye

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/chelseacinema/2010-05-0218-18-16.jpg
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow I didn't even know dingz still played. I also didn't know he had a +10 weapon, I was guessing more around +5.

Interesting.

By the way did you hyper when you killed him?
  • Xelthion - Harshlands
    Xelthion - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow I didn't even know dingz still played. I also didn't know he had a +10 weapon, I was guessing more around +5.

Interesting.

By the way did you hyper when you killed him?

of course! when he crashed, i was farming lowbies at public quest, can't do that without hypers.
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have another question myself. If for some reason KD gets wiped off the map, will your members still be loyal to KD or move to the top TW guilds such as KY and Zulu?

I'm thinking by the time KD gets wiped off the map, those top guilds will probably be full. So in the end KD members have no choice, but to stay if they choose to.

This possibly might happen if KD keeps losing 2 lands every week from KY and Zulu, but it'll probably take 2-3 months considering KD have about 20 lands they own.

Guess thats why every noob jumps ship now. "OH NOEZ, WINNING SIDE IS GETTING FULL, MUST QUIT AND JOIN NAW"

If we recover, its gonna be a hell of a party for us who stay. If not, whatever, Ill sink too. Even when some idiots might say something like "oh noez, he stayed till it came down, APAP REJECTED"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    KD wont fallb:bye
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    Llyanka - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it's so sweet of you all to be concerned about our pay b:thanks

Our officers are equipping us with better gear, making us stronger and better able to WIN in TW/PvP.

Don't hate us 'cause we're beautiful b:cute

If KD does crumble, it will only be to rise from the ashes into something better!

Heh, if you join a faction for the pay. You are a loser. b:kiss