Mini World Boss Listing

Akasera - Sanctuary
Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Twilight Temple (West)
Given I'm done with them, as are the others I used to hunt them with, might as well pass along one of the game's little "secrets" in hopes factions other than Nef start taking advantage. Many probably aren't even aware these things exist, given they have largely been camped and killed at spawn by Nef or Leg for months, but alongside those giant World Bosses that factions organize runs at each day, there are many "mini" World Bosses that spawn daily. They are ? level enemies as well with the skull icon, but can be soloed inside a minute by a veno with herc or nix, or pretty much any class could tank and kill on charm alone if they wanted. Upon death, they drop a slew of mirages and celestone pieces, plus can drop lv5 and lv6 apoth meds (most notably ironguard powders), scarlet fruit, and have a 1% chance of dropping chrono pages. As with the big boys, they start spawning immediately after server reset. They are listed below in approximate order of spawn, with the first 6 all spawning immediately upon server reset, and the others following at intervals. Respawn timers are 24h unless otherwise noted, happy hunting.

Deiciter Black (241 932, has 23h respawn)
Deathrender (Old Heaven's Tear 370 505)
Hum-Hum (Old Unicorn Forest 315 610)
Drake of Nicolas (Old Valley of the Scarred 490 615)
Stiren General (Old Moonshade Desert 438 475)
Strong (567 475)
Sutrixx (252 827, 23h30m respawn)
Deiciter White (350 940)
Snow Bear (165 734, 23h45m respawn)
Desire of the End (107 406, 24h 20m respawn)
Earthsharp Clawzard (106 336, 24h 30m respawn)
Razorteeth Tyrant (655 595)
Post edited by Akasera - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow, thanks.

I feel like I'm out of the loop for not knowing these exist... Any more secrets you're holding back from us? b:sad
    Belligero
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow. Not bad.

Not bad at all.
    Belligero
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    but can be soloed inside a minute by a veno with herc or nix, or pretty much any class could tank and kill on charm alone if they wanted.

They are soo weak? At what level u recommend do it? Also if u got the info cuz u did it before can u tell us which pet is better to tank it btw Nix/ Herc

Ty for the info Akasera.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They are soo weak? At what level u recommend do it? Also if u got the info cuz u did it before can u tell us which pet is better to tank it btw Nix/ Herc

Ty for the info Akasera.

Hmm, started them a long time ago (they came out when the past map expansion was released), so details are fuzzy as to exactly what my levels were. 7x herc should be fine, nix probably needs to be mid 8x. Even though you'll need to spam heal, nix is better if it can take them; as ? bosses, your own damage is 75% reduced, so it's your pet that does most of the work. Unless you are in squad, nix probably needed to "win" the kill for drop rights if you're fighting anyone for them.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If your not a veno nor a cleric, prepare a charm if ur gonna solo them b:shocked. I wont say how much charm u will use cuz that will b:shutup
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If your not a veno nor a cleric, prepare a charm if ur gonna solo them b:shocked. I wont say how much charm u will use cuz that will b:shutup

dunno about cleric but i tried at lvl 80+ the one in sanctuary and it **** my charm and i needed a lot of HP food to stand , he hit hard at that time than i had a lvl 70+ BM Tanking it for me took us about 5 min or so, nice drops :D
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Tylana - Heavens Tear
    Tylana - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    :)
    I found the Razorteeth Tyrant on the way to stop 28 for WQ ( round sanc and fragrant hills)
    I hadnt seen it before so i decided to poke it ^^
    I ended being able to solo it and got several celestones, some mirages and scarlet fruit
    6.3k xp
    1.3 sp
    After reading this post i know what it is now xD
    My charm ticked several times but wasnt so bad :)
    Now im gna try find more of these little guys b:chuckle
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, damage numbers don't look all that insane compared to bosses I actually have quests for. I'd be worried about the lvl 150 part, though. No idea how level difference factors into damage taken, but in most games that difference alone would be deadly :-)

But then, "24 hour respawn time'"? Let me guess, those guys are rarer than the effectively non-existant all-class-pets? Which means I'd be KSed anyway... So, no worries :-)
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    **** easy magic damage bosses, soloable at 80+ without a charm.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    A thread started by Fishkasera b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty .

STRIFE , isn't " SHE" cute ?

So YngWiE & Sarah... I hope your wiz heals are lvl 10 on RT so we can do em b:sin .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sayenne - Sanctuary
    Sayenne - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Let me extend Akaseras version a bit. Click on name for PWD details.

Desire of the End:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 24:20
    Delay after serverrestart: 1:30
    Earthsharp Clawzard:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 24:20
    Delay after serverrestart: 1:30
    Deiciter Black:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 23:00
    Delay after serverrestart: none
    Deiciter White:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 24:00
    Strong:
    Razorteeth Tyrant:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 24:40
    Delay after serverrestart: 1:45
    Sutrixx:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 23:30
    Delay after serverrestart: 0:40
    Snow Bear:
    Spawntime (after last kill): 23:45
    Delay after serverrestart: 1:00
    Stiren General:
    Spawntime (after last kill): No info yet
    Delay after serverrestart: No info yet
    Hum Hum:
    Drake of Nicolas:

Have fun hunting. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Stiren General:
    Hum Hum:
    Drake of Nicolas:

Have fun hunting. :)

Stiren General:
    Hum Hum:
    Drake of Nicolas:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dekita - Lost City
    Dekita - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hi i came across this thread seemed interesting but i have to know if its only sanctuary server these mobs spawn on if not are there differnt location ect for other servers ive looked a few times for most of them and found none if anyone from a different server ( lost city prefered) could confirm these exsist for us plz it'd would be much aprieciated ty in advance for any usefull info b:sad
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You cant find them because someone faster than you already killed it. These mobs tend to be up for only a minute out of every day since the person who killed it the day before knows the instant it will respawn and will kill it again. Killing these is pretty competitive.

Your best chance to see one is right after server maintenance. You have to log in the instant the server is online and kill the mob as quick as you can. All the mobs tend to be killed in the first 10-15 minutes after the servers come back online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dekita - Lost City
    Dekita - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ty for info now someoen said it it seems like that will be the case i guess ill keep tryin and log in nice and early after maint lol ^_^
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    TY OP; none of knows a thing about pwdatabase.com or ecatomb.net
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    TY OP; none of knows a thing about pwdatabase.com or ecatomb.net

get out of this thread if you choose to be disrespectful... especially to someone who has earned the respect of many on this server- if you didnt notice there are respawn times that were relevant to the time at which this was posted.... bye now b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    get out of this thread if you choose to be disrespectful... especially to someone who has earned the respect of many on this server- if you didnt notice there are respawn times that were relevant to the time at which this was posted.... bye now b:bye

23 hour respawn...so need to be pro to know that *cough-cough*
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    23 hour respawn...so need to be pro to know that *cough-cough*

the point of the thread was to make these bosses more well known... if you knew anything about the history of the server then you might understand. there were few that knew about these bosses- the point was to make them public. so my little troll... if you want to continue to just make yourself look like an idiot- then be my guest... continue :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    the point of the thread was to make these bosses more well known... if you knew anything about the history of the server then you might understand. there were few that knew about these bosses- the point was to make them public. so my little troll... if you want to continue to just make yourself look like an idiot- then be my guest... continue :)

I'm trolling? How do you figure?
    ~Spazz~
  • MsLeah - Sanctuary
    MsLeah - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Since I am mad on competition growing interested in killing them from venos with big loads of money to 5.0aps BMs (already rich as much as can be) from 3 big TW factions on Sanctuary....

I will put CORRECT and EXACT delays, which took me and my friend some time to get them correct.

Hidden value which you don't know is what makes Akasera post incorrect.
    That's actual reset. Around same time when patch servers begin to serve autopatch.

1st group - bosses that are already spawned (+0 from reset) and spawn time is 24h:
    Deceiter White
    Strong
    Deathrenderer
    Drake Of Nicolas
    Hum Hum
    Stiren General

2nd group - bosses with delays shorter or longer than 24h:
    Deceiter Black, +7 from reset, spawn 22h 53 mins
    Sutrixx - +43 from reset, spawn 23h 27mins
    Snow Bear - +17 from Sutrixx, spawn 23h 43mins
    Desire Of The End, +17 from Snow Bear, spawn 24h 17mins
    Earthsharp Clawzard, +17 from Desire, spawn 24h 33 mins
    Razorteeth Tyrant, +17 from Claw, spawn 24h 50 mins

Have fun, and good luck in hunt !
  • zundra
    zundra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you are looking for Deiciter white to re-spawn, My squad and I waited for for 28 1/2 hours for this mini Boss to re-spawn - He did not in the time we waited, therefore I would claim either a glitch or that this mini bosses behavior has changed since the expansion and since the title issues where fixed.

Title issue:
    >New Horizons Updates: Previously Broken titles were fixed. Updating almost complete (95% ish). All new updates are in yellow. Post if you find anything off
    -Fixed- (vii Challenge) Go to 352 940 for the next part. Kill Deiciter White at the same location (Mini World Boss) [Anti Romantic]

Great title list btw if you have not seen it. Thanks for all your hard work in getting the information out there.
    Title list link: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1630621
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    zundra wrote: »
    If you are looking for Deiciter white to re-spawn, My squad and I waited for for 28 1/2 hours for this mini Boss to re-spawn - He did not in the time we waited, therefore I would claim either a glitch or the this mini bosses behavior has changed since the expansion and since the title issues where fixed.

Title issue:

-Fixed-

(vii Challenge) Go to 352 940 for the next part. Kill Deiciter White at the same location (Mini World Boss) [Anti Romantic]
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

zundra replied to a message that was 3 years 19 days 9 hours 54 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• zundra
    zundra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot - Lothranis
    someone has to update dead information. Why don't you try it sometime! We would be awesomely helpful to peeps that need the information
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot - Lothranis
    I don't understand. I want to talk about psychology .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot - Lothranis
    someone has to update dead information. Why don't you try it sometime! We would be awesomely helpful to peeps that need the information

That's what making new threads is for instead of reviving stuff well over 3 years old.

Please read the forum rules before doing this sort of thing next time.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.