another random question

rath33
rath33 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
anyone here use to play Fiesta that knows a _Rath_ or _Drizzt_ from Apoline server?
Post edited by rath33 on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Really, u needed 3 threads, thus far for this? This will get locked soon enough...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • rath33
    edited May 2010
    ehh when some one asks me to find certain ppl who jumped from fiesta to PW if i have to post one in every server then i will ^-^ im a man on a mission and iwont be stoped lolb:laugh
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Better idea, instead of getting ***** by trolls who have no good god damn reason to be trolling people on the HL server, get their MSN or somethin and ask them what their chars are.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    He obviously has no contact with his boyfriend outside of Fiesta and the only way he can let his secret **** lover know the dark deep desires he has for him is by posting on the PWi forums, gosh.
    60 / 250.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    My bad. QQ

Epic, buy me hyper, kthx, 10 should do.
  • rath33
    edited May 2010
    He obviously has no contact with his boyfriend outside of Fiesta and the only way he can let his secret **** lover know the dark deep desires he has for him is by posting on the PWi forums, gosh.

dont u love it when a lil 10year old trys to act like they got some ball and trys to be a bad ****. if u want the right to trash talk u F&*(ing enlist and go to iraq or afgan and see some good men die and take a few lives and live a few years where almostevery day someone trys to kill u for no better reason then for fun. when u have done that when u have gone threw hell and back again then u will have earned the right to talk **** u lil ****. b:angry
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    rath33 wrote: »
    dont u love it when a lil 10year old trys to act like they got some ball and trys to be a bad ****. if u want the right to trash talk u F&*(ing enlist and go to iraq or afgan and see some good men die and take a few lives and live a few years where almostevery day someone trys to kill u for no better reason then for fun. when u have done that when u have gone threw hell and back again then u will have earned the right to talk **** u lil ****. b:angry

Man, Bloop isn't 10. He's almost 12 and a half.
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Man, Bloop isn't 10. He's almost 12 and a half.

ohman, hes the same age as me. wanna hit up? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • CookieCutter - Raging Tide
    CookieCutter - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    rath33 wrote: »

I didn't know you needed a license to trash talkb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I didn't know you needed a license to trash talkb:shocked

Yes you need it, but alot of ppl do it illegally b:laugh
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    All I old enough to receive this license? Or do I need my parents consent?

And I'm sorry Bakura but girls have cooties.b:surrender
    60 / 250.