Wheres The Recluse?

Options
NueOfThunder - Lost City
NueOfThunder - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Please Help Ive Been Tryin All Week To Find The Recluse In Raging Tides To Buy Some Wings Will Some1 Tell Me Where They Are?
Post edited by NueOfThunder - Lost City on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you actually read the quest, you'll notice the Elder tells you to Priest Konchi. Not the Recluse.

I believe he's in the floating palace above the main city, rather than on the ground, so talk to the Teleporter to teleport up there, through the Quest Related -> Cloud Temple option. But you should know that, having already been up there for various other quests. Right?

Oh, and please don't Capitalize Every Single Word You Type. It looks ridiculous.
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you actually read the quest, you'll notice the Elder tells you to Priest Konchi. Not the Recluse.

I believe he's in the floating palace above the main city, rather than on the ground, so talk to the Teleporter to teleport up there, through the Quest Related -> Cloud Temple option. But you should know that, having already been up there for various other quests. Right?

Oh, and please don't Capitalize Every Single Word You Type. It looks ridiculous.

^ What they said. I also hate people that capitalise every word, it looks stupid and must take a lot longer to do than just touch type normally. >.<!
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pro-tip: If you make a post in all caps, they make it lowercase, but leave the first letters of most words capitalized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pro-tip: If You Make A Post In All Caps, They Make It Lowercase, But Leave The First Letters Of Most Words Capitalized.

Really? Cool.

Edit: And, apparently, that filter gets applied to quotes too.
    "?" IS my avatar.