AOE classes

Options
HerkShiva - Lost City
HerkShiva - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi ,There my name is Jessica and i was wondering what the best AOE class for PVP and TW and is a good money maker and not a money sink. i like the cleric but they lvl 2 slow and ive seen sins and archers pwn in TW with an AOE. but how do i make an archer lvl faster and plus is a sin better then an archer or the opposite i like magic classes but i really want something for big time PVP and TW lol. tyvmb:kissb:victoryb:cuteb:bye
Post edited by HerkShiva - Lost City on

Comments

• Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you want an AoE class, and you like magic, why didn't you ever consider a wizard?
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • HerkShiva - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes I have considered a Wizard, but there sooo squishy. and i wanted something that does physical damage. or does high crits I like archers but they level so slow. b:angry if they could lvl faster and get crits early i ouldnt play anything else i have a lvl 30 wizzy but shes so weak its just not funny 9mag1str.... fail build if you ask me but anyways archer or sin for pvp. i saw a pvp video of an archer hiding behin a rock and killed half the field in TW with her AOE but same with a sin. help!b:shutupb:byeb:victory
  • HerkShiva - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sorry for spelling fail lol
  • HerkShiva - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i would also like to do some ZHEN grinding lol but the build and ive only got like 400K saved up *cries* so if u can give me the build what to socket my gear with and some tips i would really like it and some PVP and TW and for FB and BHs and TTs some tips would be nice if u want to send me a forum PM lol ty ^^
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you weren't so lazy or such a quitter, you'd find Wizards are the best choice IF you know how to play them. Archers don't AoE much, only useful AoEs they have are ST and Barrage, which lasts little unless you're a pot addicted, also costs 2 sparks.
    Now onto the real problem:
    Axe Blademaster, good AoEs, definetly not squishy, if built well may have a good crit% and very useful in Zhen/FCC.
    Problem solved kthxbye.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • HerkShiva - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you weren't so lazy or such a quitter, you'd find Wizards are the best choice IF you know how to play them. Archers don't AoE much, only useful AoEs they have are ST and Barrage, which lasts little unless you're a pot addicted, also costs 2 sparks.
    Now onto the real problem:
    Axe Blademaster, good AoEs, definetly not squishy, if built well may have a good crit% and very useful in Zhen/FCC.
    Problem solved kthxbye.

ummm who the hell are u to come here and tell me im lazy and a quitter??? all i didd was ask a question kthxbyeb:bye
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah lol! You post an incoherent question and lol like totally kthx valley girled it and nowai! Didn't take any notice of the answer and in your like, totally, question didn't (LOL!) say anything about not wanting a wizard (BBQ!)

And, like, spazzoid muchly when given the advices! (Kittens!)

Anyway:

BMs are the physical class that gets lots of AOE. They level fairly quickly.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah lol! You post an incoherent question and lol like totally kthx valley girled it and nowai! Didn't take any notice of the answer and in your like, totally, question didn't (LOL!) say anything about not wanting a wizard (BBQ!)

And, like, spazzoid muchly when given the advices! (Kittens!)

Anyway:

BMs are the physical class that gets lots of AOE. They level fairly quickly.

ahlololol ahroflroflrofl ahlmaolmaolmao ahxdxdxd
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First off he said you were lazy and a quitter because you complained about the slowness of lvling and the squishyn-ness of classes.

Secondly if you want something that AoE's and isn't squishy try Axe path BM, they wear heavy armour and have most AoE's/stuns over all classes. Useful in PvE and PvP. Build it either as vit: 6 str 3 vit 1 dex every 2 lvls or 3 str 2 dex every lvl which will allow you to use other weapons i.e. fists that are also good for PvP.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x