to many Genie skills

Options
DivineRoar - Archosaur
DivineRoar - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Barbarian
well i have a zeal genie level 57 with earth flame ,level 10 earth quake ,level 10 solid shield and level 1 alpha male (not sure if it works like roar so i didnt level it).
now the problem is im putting xp in my genie now hoping to get 51 or more lucky points by the time it hits 70 so i can add Tree of protection but im now thinking about holy path since the slow effect of invoke and solid shield is really annoying and might be a big problem in gamma or fc .
i know Tree of protection is a must for a barb for both grinding and pvp so should i delete one of these 4 skills to make room for holy path or i dont really need it .also my genie lucky points now are 40/50 so theres a good chance it can get 51+ lucky point at level 70 .i know i could make another genie but it will take to long to level.

any advice is really appreciated b:thanks
Post edited by DivineRoar - Archosaur on

Comments

• NoPulse - Dreamweaver
    NoPulse - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you will need holy path for the running quests in gamma and also for getting the long hallways in FC.
    ToP is really nice for grinding or when you have a low cleric by your side at bosses.
    i would actually ditch the earth flame.. the other skills are just too damn nice to have

at my genie i got:
    ToP lvl10
    Earth Quake lvl10
    Solid Shield lvl10
    Alpha Male lvl9
    Holy Path lvl10

i was thinking about getting Absolute Domain, but i rather use Alpha male and Invoke because those 4seconds probably won't help that much in tough situations and with invoke i am quite allright for 20seconds, no matter who hits me.
  • DivineRoar - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thx i thought about speed pots but chi pots are much better in gamma and fc for invoke or sunder .giving up on earth flame would be the best choice.i decided to make a level 30 or 40 zeal on another character with earth flame and holy path for situations like pulling the last 2 bosses in fb 69 and archer mobs in tt .it will take sometime but i have to b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    IMO it's best to keep multiple genies for different uses.

I have 4 myself. 2 for tanking one that has: solid sheild, earthquake, alpha male, earthflame. I find it most useful for doing TT and BH. Then I have another tanking one that has: ToP, earthquake, alpha male, and holy path. I find it good for FC and rebirth.

Then I have 2 PvP genies, one for group PvP, and another for 1vs1 fights.

There's just too many genie skills you need/are useful to only have one genie IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DivineRoar - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    do i need to level alpha male to increase the aggro i get from it?