**** Check? WTH?

Options
124»

Comments

• axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its very easy to answer - you do not need to know Chinese.

In the test instructions, which are in Chinese, there is a character that is surrounded by speech marks - like "分"

Simply look at the big picture with all the characters and count how many times the speech marked character appears. Then input the number into the box.

Example: if there are two 分 in the picture, put 2 and press OK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodVixen - Archosaur
    BloodVixen - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I answered correctly.....i was left alone for 20 mins then it comes back again! >< I have a scroll on =( GMs please fix this asap!
  • loilfad08
    loilfad08 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is fussing about this **** report. Sure i've failed about the last 5 times, but have you looked at the good points? If you fail the **** check, you are still left inside perfect world. However there are no monsters, no players, no NPC's.

Meaning you are the only being left to roam freely around this giant expanse of land. Sure almost all functions are blocked in this mode, but you can still walk. For me, there have been certain areas that i've been unable to travel to due to powerful monsters. Now i can go whereever i please, and explore perfect world like nvr b4.

However it is still fairly annoying since i can't play so i'd like to see a fix soon.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.