Are you a PKK O.o

Options
JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
So there are PK (player killers) and then there a PKK (player killer killers) PKK's go around killing red names and not white names, right? so..hero? O.o And..then then a people who..kill both white and red alike o.o...like me...I just kill who I can kill o.o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *HEADEXPLODE* b:beatup

i dun get it
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I kill reds usually. Don't like turning red named.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So there are PK (player killers) and then there a PKK (player killer killers) PKK's go around killing red names and not white names, right? so..hero? O.o And..then then a people who..kill both white and red alike o.o...like me...I just kill who I can kill o.o

Rough Translation:

So there are PK'ers (Player Killers), and then there is PKK (Players who kill those players that kill others (Bounty Hunter basically)). Those PKK go around killing red names and not white names, correct? So....Are they a hero? O.o
    And....then there are people who just killed both, red and white named o.o....like me....So what am I?
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Doesn't really work like that on PvE servers James. Being red on DW doesn't really mean anything, other than "oh, you might want SL on if you are going over to OT". It might've mattered a little when server was young and Bloodpact was active, but not anymore. When you are in PK mode on DW, you are pretty much... pking and doesn't really matter what color someone is other than they are not blue.

On PvP servers, whites are the "innocent" ones. Being red means you've killed someone who didn't fight back, and you sort of have a target on your head by even random people (more significant since everyone can attack you and they don't have to switch to PvP mode and stay that for 10 hours. They can just kill you, be pink for a min, the go back to white.), unless you are high level in a big faction. Of course there are factions that have yours on KoS and will kill you regardless of color... k it's harder to explain than I thought xd. Being red labels you as a PKer and you will get attacked by either other PKers more often than whites do, or get attacked by whites also. The whites that go hunt reds are PKKers and they don't get red hours in result of killing reds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

it means you be on a PvE server and don't have much of a choice who to pk.
    b:surrender
    and it also means there be a slight possibility of being a coward.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i hate pkkers man they little punks that float around outside of SP and guard the lowbies wtf
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't hate them. Without Pkers, I'd have to farm TT for mirages instead.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    RPK and PKK is pretty much the same thing, you kill complete strangers because u feel like it.

Difference is PKK-ers kill rednames for drops/ mirages from shattered gear. They want it to seem like they're doing the world a big favor, getting rid of the nasty pkers. But we all know they're only in it for the free loot + scared to go redname + to cheap for dolls b:scorn.

Its not like they care why someone is redname, i mean you can be red from revenge, kos, accidental aoe and whatnot. But everything that can drop items will attract a PKKer, they dont particularly bother to ask why your name is red.

Your average rpker on the other hand just kills anyone both red and white names (preferably lower lvl than himself), he enjoys pvp and taking lives and making people rage in whispers saying stuff about his mother, than he usually dies pretty fast and drops items and shatters his wings.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've asked before. The answer I got was "Because I can?". *Kills* b:cute
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont pk redname unless i knew they are rpk we either see them pk someone or
    i knew them that they do pk or some friend ask for my barb protection
    me sometimes go check silver pool/secret passage/hidden orchid
    and NO i dont give a **** of ur gear someother jerk might steal the drop i just leave
    it i dont LIKE red names end of storyb:laugh
  • Night_Wind_ - Lost City
    Night_Wind_ - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i hate pkkers man they little punks that float around outside of SP and guard the lowbies wtf

Thats what you do b:surrender
  • StarmanSuper - Harshlands
    StarmanSuper - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When I saw this thread about the PKK, I totally thought it was about the Kurdish revolutionary party that has the same acronym. Fooled me.
  • Psumiku - Dreamweaver
    Psumiku - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I'd rather protect lowbies than to see them die to be honest. I'm not in it for the loot. Heck, if I kill a redname, I'd leave the loot there, believe me.
    When I saw this thread about the PKK, I totally thought it was about the Kurdish revolutionary party that has the same acronym. Fooled me.

Or a thread about .****//G.U.
  • Jaufree - Sanctuary
    Jaufree - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If your afraid to get a red name you shouldn't be in PK in the first place
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i'm a PK, and a PKK and sometimes even a PKKK b:pleased
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    RPK and PKK is pretty much the same thing, you kill complete strangers because u feel like it.

Difference is PKK-ers kill rednames for drops/ mirages from shattered gear. They want it to seem like they're doing the world a big favor, getting rid of the nasty pkers. But we all know they're only in it for the free loot + scared to go redname + to cheap for dolls b:scorn.

Its not like they care why someone is redname, i mean you can be red from revenge, kos, accidental aoe and whatnot. But everything that can drop items will attract a PKKer, they dont particularly bother to ask why your name is red.

Your average rpker on the other hand just kills anyone both red and white names (preferably lower lvl than himself), he enjoys pvp and taking lives and making people rage in whispers saying stuff about his mother, than he usually dies pretty fast and drops items and shatters his wings.

...............I lol'd. b:pleased
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whats all this PK PKK RPK PKKKKKKK **** lol. Pking is pking thats all lol. Youkill som1 its PKING so no need to make everything u guys talk about complicated >.>
  • Jaufree - Sanctuary
    Jaufree - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    whats all this PK PKK RPK PKKKKKKK **** lol. Pking is pking thats all lol. Youkill som1 its PKING so no need to make everything u guys talk about complicated >.>
    I know right? Just kill the damn guy and move on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PKKing doesn't make people heroes. just Pkers with standards on who to attack. either for justice or their items. saying "Wether your fighting for the good side or the bad side, your already on the wrong side when you fight" doesn't apply here but saying "War doesn't decide who is right, only who is left" does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I pkk occassionaly. It's not because of defending the lowbies, getting revenge or getting items...actually it is because of getting items lol.

There are times I do pk white names, and times I just pk red named noobs.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    To me....RPK and PKK....they make no difference.

The moment my sin hits lvl 90, and can stealth for unlimited time, you'll only see a blood red name and then the world will fade to grey and black.

But then again, I already do that b:cute
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I find it funny how people get into this **** about PKK or RPK. Let me break it down for all you boys and girls. IF you click that little button at the top of your map that makes you enter pvp mode THEN you are in PK mode. Not PKK mode or RPK mode. IF u enter pk YOU ARE A PKER nothing else. Whatever you do being in pk mode is your decision, but anyway you look at it your nothing but a PKER, you KILL other players. And James, your a fail for even starting this thread >.>
  • FredAlmighty - Harshlands
    FredAlmighty - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I pked a 70+ the other day b:laugh If I ever hit 100 I can honestly say most are crewed b:victory But I was charmed and he was trying to quest but still!! I am no longer affraid of neone with a green weapon :) But green and red kill u dead cuz thats 90 plus and all of them are charmed.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I find it funny how people get into this **** about PKK or RPK. Let me break it down for all you boys and girls. IF you click that little button at the top of your map that makes you enter pvp mode THEN you are in PK mode. Not PKK mode or RPK mode. IF u enter pk YOU ARE A PKER nothing else. Whatever you do being in pk mode is your decision, but anyway you look at it your nothing but a PKER, you KILL other players. And James, your a fail for even starting this thread >.>

To all carebears like this, please join a PvP server before you think you know what you're talking about... On a PvP server you do not have the option to "enter pvp mode," and thus you can be a RPKer or PKKer, etc. Your info is only relevant to carebear servers. b:bye
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Kyiamori - Lost City
    Kyiamori - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i'm a PK, and a PKK and sometimes even a PKKK b:pleased

LOL i PKKKKKKKb:laugh
  • Kyiamori - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i agree with Slash (even tho i dont like him cuz hes killed me alot) but the people on pve severs shouldnt even be on this threadb:angry
  • Kyiamori - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I pked a 70+ the other day b:laugh If I ever hit 100 I can honestly say most are crewed b:victory But I was charmed and he was trying to quest but still!! I am no longer affraid of neone with a green weapon :) But green and red kill u dead cuz thats 90 plus and all of them are charmed.

cept for the fail onesb:victory