Wallie

t0iletbril
t0iletbril Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I just bought a wallie card of 10euros, but it doesn't work. I'm shure it is the right code because on the site of Wallie i can check and it sais: 10euros.
What i do is, charge your zen and i enter my code at bottom of the page; coupon code, and the site sais;code invalid. But i'm not shure if it is the right way to do it. I've ticketed this severall times, no answer.. Pls help ^^
I want my gold! b:angry :p
Post edited by t0iletbril on

Comments

• Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dont ticket more then once or it bumbs yours to the bottem second it can take 3-5 BUISNESS days for a reply to a ticket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • t0iletbril
    edited December 2009
    dont ticket more then once or it bumbs yours to the bottem second it can take 3-5 BUISNESS days for a reply to a ticket
    Oh, ok soz, I wont do that anymore.. But can u maybe answer here? How to transfer my wallie to Zen. Sorry for not being patient
  • SloppyJoe - Heavens Tear
    SloppyJoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think the coupon code box you are referring is the wrong box to be entering your Wallie voucher.

The coupon code box on the bottom of the charge page is for PWE coupons, not the code of your Wallie voucher.

Try clicking the payment option without the coupon code and see what happens. It should redirect you to a Wallie page.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    t0iletbril wrote: »
    I just bought a wallie card of 10euros, but it doesn't work. I'm shure it is the right code because on the site of Wallie i can check and it sais: 10euros.
    What i do is, charge your zen and i enter my code at bottom of the page; coupon code, and the site sais;code invalid. But i'm not shure if it is the right way to do it. I've ticketed this severall times, no answer.. Pls help ^^
    I want my gold! b:angry :p

Wallie cards are not coupons. The coupon field is where you would add any coupons that you currently have. If you have not received a coupon from us in your registered email address for the account, leave that blank in order to continue. You should not have a problem after that.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • t0iletbril
    edited December 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Wallie cards are not coupons. The coupon field is where you would add any coupons that you currently have. If you have not received a coupon from us in your registered email address for the account, leave that blank in order to continue. You should not have a problem after that.
    But where should i put my code then? I don't know where to enter my code from my wallie -card
  • t0iletbril
    edited December 2009
    It's not that i want to buy a walliecard ont internet, I bought it already, so I it's not charge your zen then I think .. Where should i put the code on my wallie to get the zen
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    t0iletbril wrote: »
    But where should i put my code then? I don't know where to enter my code from my wallie -card

Go to the link below and look for the Wallie purchase section. Choose the payment amount that you wish to make and then click the submit button. You will then be led to a page to enter that information after you choose your billing profile.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • t0iletbril
    edited December 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Go to the link below and look for the Wallie purchase section. Choose the payment amount that you wish to make and then click the submit button. You will then be led to a page to enter that information after you choose your billing profile.
    I found it, Ty alot realy thank you :)b:pleased
  • steffiex
    steffiex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i have the same problem, i clicked on the link ( i'm sure it was the right one ><) and i can't find the wallie payment part. Any help? i tried using the search bar and nothing.
  • Sansloveles - Sanctuary
    Sansloveles - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just select the amount of zen you want to buy
    then click on submit
    then wait a few seconds, a page will load (not a pop-up)
    then you can enter the code of your wallie-card

do not fill in the empty part in front of 'submit' that isn't needed for wallie users