Impulse vs Narla

Options
sanjonit
sanjonit Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
So I just wanna know if it will be a 15,20,30 or even 2.30 tw? who has better what... and who should win(didnt say will win)... Compare them just to c pros and cons from each ...kk thx
Post edited by sanjonit on

Comments

• Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    templar will win
  • X_Neyla_x - Harshlands
    X_Neyla_x - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    templar will win

b:laugh b:chuckle b:laugh b:laugh (wanted to put 180 smilies but 4 is max)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shouldn't be too long, though I hope i'm wrong
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I have to throw a honest assumption, I`d say it`s gonna be 30-50mins, Narnia pushing Impulse out of their base few times, but never getting to Impulses base. Well that`s if they full turtle and go for 3h draw, if they trying to go to Impulses base, TW is going to be a short one.

Ps. If I`m so bad thing to Impulse, I`m wondering what those Narnians, who pissed Nova to attack, are for Narnia, IJS.

Pps. Gonna start drinking nao, can`t have normal TW with being wasted/having hangover, gotta give Narnia that.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    idunno.

Maybe 1 hour, I can't say who "should" win.

If Narla/Impulse loses however it'll be a question of who their members decide to stick with; their faction or leave.

(If someone quotes me on this please understand that in most cases someone always leaves when a faction loses and it's only a matter of time either way.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think its going to be a good fight regardless. :D
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think its going to be a good fight regardless. :D

I honestly hope that =/. I`m just kinda sceptic due Narnia going for wined TW xD. I`m really wondering how nahktuul is going to tell how they are really stronger/totally op guild compared to Impulse, after weekend. I`m just wondering what made Narnia go for that particularly balless move, you could have at least taken PvE TW instead of wined one, even if you are scared =/.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a few people who make a leader mad wouldn't induce an entire attack, even if nova himself said thats the reason come on now.. its pretty obvious its only being sold that way because it makes the tw seem more interesting if theres animosity.

narla has the potential to be a lot stronger than impulse the longer they go 'untouched' if you will, so its a viable move to attack now while the amount of meaningful tw-specific classes and gear on those specific players favor impulse.

saying narla could be stronger down the road is not discrediting impulse its just a simple reality and its because of a few qualities about that guild that infamy on raging tide had for instance. if narla stays well ran, clean of drama and shakes any arrogance that some claim they have, it'll most likely attract a specific pool of players to its faction down the road that impulse won't.

look at it like this, narla is like that new clean neighborhood 10 minutes from down town 25 from the beach, lotta 'opportunity'

impulse is like the ghetto, while they may have a lot of current talent that has yet to aspire to anything, nobody new is going to join and in the event theres a clique bust up or shooting and people move out, they ain't coming back

now I know a few people left and came back to impulse, and nova did a good job not disbanding but instead shaping it up, but this is my highly appraised prophetic vision for archosaur long-term when the real drama starts to take place b:cute

:edit: "only time will tell"
  • Nosirrah - Archosaur
    Nosirrah - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think Templar will take about 50 or so minutes to get into Templar's base and kill Templar's crystal.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i say Narla wins

ya narla

they will defend for 3 hours there is no way they can win at this moment in time there lvl are bad and onlu Narla core click have gear

Impulse have double the 9x all impulse have to do is kill Kiaxn as he is only one who dose damage job done
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    unless those impulse barbs are a classic case of "all gear no brain," i agree man guna be tough on narla

though ill be impressed if they win
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    unless those impulse barbs are a classic case of "all gear no brain," i agree man guna be tough on narla

though ill be impressed if they win

Thankfully that is not the case here. I can name 3 barbs who know what their doing
    and 1 of the 3 being an amazing one. So don't worry about our barbs =)

But honestly, I really don't want this to be quick..whoever loses or wins is w/e to me. I am going to practice a few things as I have never played a veno in TW and only in pvp. So I will see how it goes.

Other then that, ignore any flaming from my guildy's and I will easily ignore any flaming from people that are not in either guild, which are probably the people that talk the most.

Hopefully I will make it, I have been studying for finals to make some time for this tw.

Cya there peeps
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thankfully that is not the case here. I can name 3 barbs who know what their doing
    and 1 of the 3 being an amazing one. So don't worry about our barbs =)

But honestly, I really don't want this to be quick..whoever loses or wins is w/e to me. I am going to practice a few things as I have never played a veno in TW and only in pvp. So I will see how it goes.

Other then that, ignore any flaming from my guildy's and I will easily ignore any flaming from people that are not in either guild, which are probably the people that talk the most.

Hopefully I will make it, I have been studying for finals to make some time for this tw.

Cya there peeps

see i run FC with barbs from Narla and Impulse and bot pritty poor Fluffy cant say loged in
    and the Impulse have no brain they always have to tank even with 3 herc venos so do impuls have smart barb we will see

*** forgot spanker he is a VERY good barb spankie and DG best on server but who will heal tham barbs?

sorry but both guilds dont have the clerics for the job

who is gonna fraps?
  • ergfg56h556h56h
    ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hello robes >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > demon quickshot here we go
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im expecting this to be a long TW, i dont no anything of inside narla but im sure they got a full strong 80 in there,
    im actualy expecting a full 3 hour TW and a turtle tactic to win this, cant see any other way they wud fight, if we did lose and ppl left, they wud just be fools is all i can say.

an obvious statement to finish, its much easyier to defend then it is to attack.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it shall be interesting
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    o god, i think this will be the first tw i will die in -.- prolly alot toob:shockedb:cry
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    onomomnomom smexy smexy new avatarb:dirty doesnt fit my name too good thoughb:sweat
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    onomomnomom smexy smexy new avatarb:dirty doesnt fit my name too good thoughb:sweat

Double Post Ftw Baby!
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just............lol
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wnbtank pls leave a comment about thisb:cute
    where was your wined tw? ijs b:kiss
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wnbtank better learn to respect because we had a tower down near impulse crystal and the second one almost died 100k hp on a tower b:shocked

impulse hardly touched our base towers

respect narla
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wnbtank better learn to respect because we had a tower down near impulse crystal and the second one almost died 100k hp on a tower b:shocked

impulse hardly touched our base towers

respect narla

we destroyed one of ur inside base towers i think , and took ur crystal down once by 34%, u barly took 5% from our crystal lol
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. no u didnt
    2. who won?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. no u didnt
    2. who won?

1. yes we did
    2. bid on us next week and see who *wins*

draw by the way mate.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw good game to most of impulse u fought well

now we r jus trolling each other macenz and neither of us has prof sooo im done with that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    btw good game to most of impulse u fought well

now we r jus trolling each other macenz and neither of us has prof sooo im done with that

trolling passes time tho lol
    in all serious tho, its a complete stalemate situation as i already mentioned o_o
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Regardless of specifics, this was an amazing and ridiculously fun fight! First one I've ever been in that went to the full three hours and still remained interesting. Both sides put up a great fight and overall we were quite evenly matched, which means more fantastic PvP TW in the future. :D

b:cute
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    Lylise - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Was a good fight, tho we had a bad luck, we didnt have barbs with exp that could pull catas D: and as well when we pushed we our last cata died when the inside tower had 3k Hp lol but bleh, luck its a part of the game :)

Hope u guys bid on us anytime soon b:surrender
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "BigFIuffy" is a big r3tard so ignore him