beta a venom

Melysa - Harshlands
Melysa - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Assassin
well ...i need some advices to fugth against a veno

sometime tried to defend a friend from a veno but......i died.......i was hiting her but her pet was hiting me...and she too (of cousr it was a phoenix pet)
b:surrender

always her pet is a trouble for me

is like fitgh vs 2 things......so what can i do?
be happy....life is beutifulb:victoryb:pleased
Post edited by Melysa - Harshlands on

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Use Tackling Slash on the pet, then Shadow Teleport to her, Headhunt, Slipstream, Deep Sting on pet if it comes towards you and the Venomancer is still alive, then finish her off with another powerful skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Melysa - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    wow....thanks for the answer
    i 'll do it next time b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yea, don't fight the pet and the veno at the same time. They are a deadly combo
    But alone, a veno is at your mercyb:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    veno's cant command their pets when stunned. try to keep them stunned the entire fight. if you wait until the veno sends the pet at a target (mob or player) then the pet will also not auto-attack you if it's on defense mode.

if it's a robe veno i treat it like a wizard and stunlock it. if it's a HA veno i'll treat it like a barb/bm and use my highest DPS method. depending on the level of the veno and nix i may die to flesh ream after the veno dies, but the veno still dies first.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    AA veno is easy to kill byt once i hit veno n died, she has brabble hood (or something like that) it rereflective dmg dont remember how many % but ive got 0hp after first hit b:sad
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    AA veno is easy to kill byt once i hit veno n died, she has brabble hood (or something like that) it rereflective dmg dont remember how many % but ive got 0hp after first hit b:sad

It's 200% reflect, and 75% dmg reduction b:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yeah but bramble hood dont reflect dmg in pvp,dmg reduction works tho and we also have feral concentration b:dirty
    stunning can work if u time it right,and dont give time veno to use anti-stun pot..and hope that veno dont have genie skill for removing stun...lol
  • Melysa - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    b:victory
    ok keep pet stun or sleep
    and kill veno very quick
    just to knwo cause i dont do pvp .....but is god to know just to defend or hlpe a friend
    everytime i face a veno .....im dead b:chuckle