Question from a cleric

Adalynne - Sanctuary
Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Barbarian
Ok since barbarians are a main concern of clerics, I figured this was the best place to ask. So my question is, which heal would you prefer and why?
Sage IH- Bless the target to recover 1200 HP plus 35% of your base magic attack over 15 seconds. Sage version recovers an additional 10% more HP.
OR
Demon IH- Bless the target to recover 1200 HP plus 35% of your base magic attack and 300 MP over 15 seconds. Demon version also recovers 300 MP over 15 seconds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
Post edited by Adalynne - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    In my personal experience, I haven't noticed the extra heal from the sage version (could be because I've never been against too tough a boss with a sage cleric in party so don't take my word for it) too much, but a guy in my faction has demon version and that skill spoils me rotten. I never have an mp charm and am notorious for forgetting to pick up mp pots, so when I can use skills at will without worrying about my mp, I love it.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you really need that extra 10% from sage, you're either LA or fail. (Or both)

As a general trend, I've seen barbs that much prefer the demon one so they can tank on a macro endlessly.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    demon ironheart

only time i can think of where sage IH would be better is VS a world boss

but even then i would much rather have demon stream than sage IH from said cleric
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Since Barbs have notoriously low MP recovery. I'd go for the demon every time. I always carry HP event pots + apoth and ToP + second wind on genies for HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ive had alot of barbs say they love sage IH on things like ancient evil, some clerics i know make it really easy to do with one cleric. my woman, on the other hand as a veno, loves demon during aoe'ing bosses because it allows a non-stop spam of pet heal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, I have not experienced either as yet, but I have honestly no great preference for one over the other from the description. Both can come in handy in certain cituations, although, like many Barbs, I'd prefer Demon for the added MP regen which allows more adequate skill spamming for Tanking :)

PS:also, is this a question to decide your Culti path in another lvl? =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well one makes the barb's job easier(demon) and one makes the cleric's job easier(sage), so it comes as no surprise barbs rave about the demon one.

Which is also why I like that one =p.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:dirty I'd prefer demon IH in instances; only sage if I'd be pulling a cata, ouch lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I prefer Demon IH. That MP heal is freakin' awesome... I'll never run out of MP b:pleased