Grinding

Options
Ignasia - Heavens Tear
Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
I looked throught this section for anything related to grinding but noting helped. i was wondering where would be the best place for a lvl74 cleric to grind for money. I know the petails are the best for clerics because they only posion and i can easily purify myself. But i wanted to be able to drag a large grp of wood mobs and then aoe them. if anyone has any suggestions i would be very grateful. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ignasia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There is a thread around here on aoeing best to do a search for it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    At 72 I started grinding on the Mothran Dazzlewings over Lake of Woe. Round up 5 or 6 of them and slam tempest on them. Good exp and decent DQ drops. Also the Carrion Vulture is good for fungus drops, but around level 75, they don't drop very well.

Good cleric guide =) I have a section on grinding at the bottom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok thanks sylen :) didnt think i could take on more than one mothran at a time, but i tried and it work, sortof.... died once, but thanks for the info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right outside village of the lost, you can round up 14-17 orchid petalis pretty easily. That's what you're looking for. Only problem is they're a quest mob for like 4 quests, but you can also do justice/one man army on them if memory serves.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right outside village of the lost, you can round up 14-17 orchid petalis pretty easily. That's what you're looking for. Only problem is they're a quest mob for like 4 quests, but you can also do justice/one man army on them if memory serves.

Yeah, but grinding on air mobs gets you 1.5x exp where land mobs doesn't. Plus the petali's can be hard to round up sometimes because it is a popular quest area. there's two large groups of Mothrans and if one is busy the other usually isn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kurandera - Heavens Tear
    Kurandera - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For my level (75), I know I can grind on Mothran Dazzlewings for good exp. However, I want to know if they also yield more money? Or are there other mobs that will give me better monetary gains?

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh no, did not mean to necro this thread. I was reading through it and meant to make new thread...and can't delete this....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx