Fashon Q

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
well i have a barb i want to buy some fashion for but the items i want i rarly find in AH and the ones i ahve found r not the right coler. i would like to know the price range of desnger jeans with a light coler like light blue white just a light jean look to them. also warlord gloves white and the price of grungle sneakers white. if any1 is selling any of these i will also buy if the price is right thanx for the help every1:)
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well i have a barb i want to buy some fashion for but the items i want i rarly find in AH and the ones i ahve found r not the right coler. i would like to know the price range of desnger jeans with a light coler like light blue white just a light jean look to them. also warlord gloves white and the price of grungle sneakers white. if any1 is selling any of these i will also buy if the price is right thanx for the help every1:)

Well, I have a barb. I want to buy some fashion for him but the items I want I rarely find in the AH, and the ones I have found are not the right color. I would like to know the price range of designer jeans with a light color like light blue or white, just a light jean look to them. Also, White Warlord Gloves and the price of White Grungle Sneakers. If anyone is selling any of these I will also buy if the price is right. Thank's for the help everyone.

I think this is what you meant to say.
  • Twil - Lost City
    Twil - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, I have a barb. I want to buy some fashion for him but the items I want I rarely find in the AH, and the ones I have found are not the right color. I would like to know the price range of designer jeans with a light color like light blue or white, just a light jean look to them. Also, White Warlord Gloves and the price of White Grungle Sneakers. If anyone is selling any of these I will also buy if the price is right. Thank's for the help everyone.

I think this is what you meant to say.

That was the most amazingly helpful post I have ever seen in my life. Cookies to MistaBwanden for expertly and quickly answering her question.

...Wait. b:lipcurl b:sweat

b:avoid *runs away from flamethrowers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twilight Temple = HH. All the cool kids are saying it.
    Perfect World International is Schrodinger's game - it may or may not be dead. b:laugh
    If the game is dead, then YOU JUST LOST IT b:mischievous
    Calvin - Lost City: Nothing is cooking except I am putting 3 eggs on Elayne's boiling bald head and making some scramble eggs.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh damn.
    I did forget to answer her question.
    Try world chatting for a price check.
    :)
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh damn.
    I did forget to answer her question.

Try world chatting for a price check.
    :)

I lol'ed

But he is right, WC'ing is your best option to find a good price. You just ask for a certain item, and a certain color, the say you want a PC (price check). After you get the average price, put the price you are willing to pay (near the average) up in WC and see if you get any responses. BTW, white is gonna be EXPENSIVE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ok i was thinking wc to ya i dont care to much about the pants if there blue black or white bc desinger pants always look light colered i have about 3-4mil i can use on the fash ty for telling me about the pc i tryed wc but didnt say pc after it.. also thanx for fixing my spelling i would fix it but it takes me a wile to find the right spelling and most of it isnt to off