New Aussie looking for faction

Options
vladamirlutrova
vladamirlutrova Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Guild Banter
Hey all. I recently decided to give Perfect World a go since the games I've been playing recently really have not held my interest for a while. I'm still very new and still learning the ropes as it's a different game to the ones I've been playing, but I'm enjoying it so far. I just thought I'd put this thread out there to see if anyone could give me some information in regards to joining a faction.

I'm on the Archosaur server and, while I do live in Australia, I'm often on at all different times of the day or night due to shift work. As a result, time-zone isn't as big an issue for me, it's more about community. I'm interested in joining a faction that, regardless of in-game 'strength' offers a solid community and, without being a 'welfare' faction, IS willing to give a helping hand to someone still learning the game.
Post edited by vladamirlutrova on

Comments

• Loufly - Archosaur
    Loufly - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I must admit every few days I come back to this post hoping for a response to this person I actually have the exact opposite problem.

I also live in Australia and have recently started playing PWI and on after thought I probably should have found a community before I decided my server but that probably wouldn't have worked anyway, I am located on Archosaur and while I enjoy playing with my guild every now and again, unfortunately I go to sleep when they wake up and vise versa so the times that I speak to them are very minimal.

Im still pondering those thoughts and while I don't really want to bust out on my guild I am interested to know if there are any Australian, Oceanic or varied guilds around at the moment.

Regards Fly
  • vladamirlutrova
    vladamirlutrova Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well since I'm doing shift work at the moment it might be worth me checking out the faction you're in as a starting point at least. Feel free to send me a PM with their name and anyone I should contact in-game.
    I guess for other people reading this who may be wondering who I am in-game, my character's name is Vladamirina. Kind of helps for people to know who I am if they want to try and catch me. :P
  • AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide
    AsagiDragRyu - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmm well I'd say that you should look at different guilds.
  • thevlaka
    thevlaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im also a new player and wondering if there's an oceanic heavy server i could jump on and play with fellow Oceanic's :D

Im from Australia :D
  • ocker3
    ocker3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I haven't found any Australian-specific factions, but any US West servers usually have 80ms better ping that US East, for obvious reasons.
  • evil013
    evil013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey guys BLOODOATH is the only true aussie faction i know of at the moment. On the raging tides server. They are Aussie/Kiwi led faction. Laid back and fun, looking to TW in the future. They help their members and have a good sence of humour. U can pm DarkStradlin-leader FlashArcher-director DevilsBride, Thundawookie LtShineySides-marshalls. Check out website at www.pwibloodoath.webs.com. They normally take lvl25+ players but if you pm them and let them know u r an aussie or kiwi there shouldn't be any problem joining. I know this cause i run it LOL. and i'm not much of a forum junky just stumbled upon this by chance. I couldn't find aussie facs so i started one early 2010
  • jinxsey
    jinxsey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey all. I recently decided to give Perfect World a go since the games I've been playing recently really have not held my interest for a while. I'm still very new and still learning the ropes as it's a different game to the ones I've been playing, but I'm enjoying it so far. I just thought I'd put this thread out there to see if anyone could give me some information in regards to joining a faction.

I'm on the Archosaur server and, while I do live in Australia, I'm often on at all different times of the day or night due to shift work. As a result, time-zone isn't as big an issue for me, it's more about community. I'm interested in joining a faction that, regardless of in-game 'strength' offers a solid community and, without being a 'welfare' faction, IS willing to give a helping hand to someone still learning the game.
    Hi , yes me too im am looking for the same, aussie fraction, im finding myself being fustrated no one to talk to and not being able to complete quests after along wait . im on Archosaur
    as well name is artriia elf hunter... look me up if u want to hang out or help each other
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    jinxsey wrote: »
    Hi , yes me too im am looking for the same, aussie fraction, im finding myself being fustrated no one to talk to and not being able to complete quests after along wait . im on Archosaur
    as well name is artriia elf hunter... look me up if u want to hang out or help each other
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

jinxsey replied to a message that was 2 years 10 months 5 days 9 hours 41 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451