Young ppl or old ppl?

Garaver - Harshlands
Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
A thread that I saw the other day got me thinking... what kind of ppl play this game the most?, teenagers, mid ages...idk. Most ppl would say teenagers but, there is a whole generation of ppl that grew up with video games, that still in their 20s or even 30s play video games. So I wanna find out. b:thanks What do u think about? and do u know ppl around what ages playing pwi?

P.S. A little info about me, I'm 23 years old, 24 this November
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
-Former member of Kylin
-Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
Post edited by Garaver - Harshlands on

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You should have included more selections, of higher age groups. I personally know of many 40 and 50's, and some 60 year olds playing this game. I myself am in my 40s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was 15 when I played on harshlands server :D no one was my age so I was either friends with immature adults or people younger then me.b:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My general feeling is that teenagers dont make up the majority of the population in MMOs because of the stereotypical, "kids have no patience". They generally dont have too much time to play and are too impatient to play MMOs for long, instead they flock to counsols for quick 5-10 minute at a time games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OhCr/P - Harshlands10
    OhCr/P - Harshlands10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My general feeling is that teenagers dont make up the majority of the population in MMOs because of the stereotypical, "kids have no patience". They generally dont have too much time to play and are too impatient to play MMOs for long, instead they flock to counsols for quick 5-10 minute at a time games.

ey im 16 <.< bish
  • yukki16
    yukki16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    >.> i bet taboo is a 40 year old man or a very young child bc QQs to much about kylin
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Yay, the fanbois are back.

Speaking of kylin tho.....wasnt KD called greedy and all kind of sht when we bid 1k?.....looky there, first time kylin gets in contact with arch they bid. Thanks kylin, for making our job easier.....i thought you would have learned from our mistake, but i guess not. ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Speaking of kylin tho.....wasnt KD called greedy and all kind of sht when we bid 1k?.....looky there, first time kylin gets in contact with arch they bid. Thanks kylin, for making our job easier.....i thought you would have learned from our mistake, but i guess not. ;D

I lost the bet. My bet was that your 4th post would be about TW in a non-TW related thread, but instead you did it on your 2nd. Damn my bad luck...
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    First notable TW occurance in a while, besides, id rather talk about TW than sloppy sex or ****, like some other trolls we know..... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can't help that I love myself and must express it in public.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010

b:cute maybe u will attack arch next week so we can get a tw again b:cute but move to the subject...

i think most college people play the game. more independent because we usually dont live with our parents and stuffs.. well its my case.. i couldnt play back when i was in high-school
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    i think most college people play the game. more independent because we usually dont live with our parents and stuffs.. well its my case.. i couldnt play back when i was in high-school

*Shouts from couch to upstairs* Dark Fate, you arent messing around on that computer again are you?!?! What did i tell you about that, come on down here, your daddy is takin his belt off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    my first pk.

now why ppl in my faction *reserve name* dont wanna let me pk? is against the rules or something? wtf im just lvl 30 trying to get some low lvl action >_> well a 8X already 1 shot me so that part is good but what about the others 3X out there? where r they?
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wrong avatar b:surrender
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *Shouts from couch to upstairs* Dark Fate, you arent messing around on that computer again are you?!?! What did i tell you about that, come on down here, your daddy is takin his belt off.

didnt play pwi when i was in highschool it wasnt launched yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ashfate is old? Wdf?

TabbyCat :D<3 <--- not really.<3 jk
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think it's funny how there are more people in my age group (19 and older) play but all I see is 17 or less x.x
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

ty for making the thread in something it wasn't meant to...b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Exhibit 1
    what kind of ppl play this game the most?, teenagers, mid ages...idk. Most ppl would say teenagers. So I wanna find out. b:thanks What do u think about? and do u know ppl around what ages playing pwi?

Exhibit 2

Verdict.....
    ty for making the thread in something it wasn't meant to...b:angry

Do you even know what you made this thread about? because it seems to me like i responded to the topic correctly. a thread with you asking what age groups play MMOs the most, mentioning that most people would say teenagers, posting a poll, to which i respond with my oppinion on the age of gamers.....and you say its off topic. thats some idiotic sht if ive ever seen it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Quoted the wrong reply, I apologize there.

Here it is

Now, with the right Quote, I stand by my opinion in what I said before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Salpix - Harshlands
    Salpix - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:pleased Dear Garaver, I love you.
    b:dirty
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    Kaery - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Jugg and I are in our 20s and are attending college.

For me, I went through a ton of MMORPGs (EQ, Dark Age, SWG, CoH, CoV, WoW, etc), thought this game sucked compared to them, and then made a bet with Jugg about lvls and stuff. =) I figure one grinding game under my belt is fine. Got tired of the P2P games, and the consoles that get boring after 13 hours of play.

PW is a good free mmo. More entertaining than some other free ones that I've tried.
    *feel the kiss of pure pwnage
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Erm, can't you be 19 or more and also be 30 or more?...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks