I'm Stuck

dannyk93
dannyk93 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Hi, I'm stuck!!!! The location is 669,172 Nirvana Palace Entrance. I have been trying to jump out several times and have also tried to use the town portal skill. I also tried to close and restart but I'm still stuck in the same place. Nothing is working! b:angry SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !

This is a link to the screen shot.
http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/danny_k_/?action=view&current=stuck.jpg
Post edited by dannyk93 on

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do you have a flying mount? Try flying if you do..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That happens a lot to me too. Just one on the many bugs in this game. Fly out.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
  • dannyk93
    edited April 2010
    No, I don't have a flying mount unfortunately.
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    dannyk93 wrote: »
    No, I don't have a flying mount unfortunately.

Try Town Portal.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

No longer playing PWI.
  • dannyk93
    edited April 2010
    As I have stated before I have already tried that and didn't work. Any other suggestions?
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    As I have stated before I have already tried that and didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Well, if you can't fly out, and TP doesn't work, then the only other thing you can do is submit a ticket and wait about a week for a response.

No longer playing PWI.
  • dannyk93
    edited April 2010
    I'm new to the game so I don't really know how to do that. Can you please explain and tell me step by step exactly how to do that?
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Go to:

https://ticket.perfectworld.com/

and follow the on-screen instructions.

No longer playing PWI.
  • Meave - Raging Tide
    Meave - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hi, I'm stuck!!!! The location is 669,172 Nirvana Palace Entrance. I have been trying to jump out several times and have also tried to use the town portal skill. I also tried to close and restart but I'm still stuck in the same place. Nothing is working! b:angry SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !

This is a link to the screen shot.
    http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/danny_k_/?action=view&current=stuck.jpg
    I'm in the same boat as you. My Phychic got stuck outside of the City of Raging Tides. Let me know if sending in a ticket works for you, I sent one in and have yet to receive a reply. Best of luck.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I gues the reason you can't use town portal is that you are constantly falling?
    I think there was a way to directly talk to a GM. Try whispering /GM help

On that note, when you are stuck in raging tide, town portal does bring you back to the tp master.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • sambow46
    sambow46 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:cry im stuck in the same spot for day plzz help D: im at The Forbidden sea: 545,257 plz help meeee thank you b:thanks
  • sambow46
    sambow46 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i tried to get out loads i tried using the town tele and i tried informing Gm and im trying to get out now D: help me
  • XXTommoXx - Sanctuary
    XXTommoXx - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I cant fly out, i have no mounts, i try to jump away, iv'e tried the town tele and i have pressed the GM button like 100 times D: please help me b:cry b:sad b:thanks oh and i'm at 545,257
    please help me D:
  • Skull_Howl - Lost City
    Skull_Howl - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I share your pain, guys. They REALLY need to fix those bugs. I think it has gotten worse since the new expansion has been released. -_________-
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ask a friend to trade you a teleport stone(if possible)
    relogging also works sometimes... Also try putting your settings to minimum in the patcher and logging in then.

Otherwise try to autopath somewhere and just minimise your screen. (sometimes works for me but not always)

if all else fails.. you will have to submit a ticket...

And yes, they should really fix this **** x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker