Thinking of joining a new faction

Furfuf - Lost City
Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I dont mean a faction thats new. I mean the ony im in now is getting a bit boring. Though i love being a revo and they are like a family... noone is ever on these days and i like to talk.

So im looking for a very active faction. A lvl 3 faction. A faction that will help me with all my needs and offer HH runs and such. Dont worry ill carry my own weight and I dont beg for money and gear.

Thank you b:victory
b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
Post edited by Furfuf - Lost City on

Comments

• Furfuf - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Sorry for typos... they fallow me where ever i go. That and my spelling is atrocious.
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Awww I'm sorry... we don't let people into SG1 that can not type correctly. b:sad

Just kidding of course. If you like and/or don't mind rpk and you're not afraid of being targetted because of the guildtag over your head, feel free to send me a message, either in game or on the forums. I will be in game in aproximately 4 hours from posting this, as I am at work at the moment.

Hope to hear from you soon to answer any questions or even add you as a new member to our family. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Im no stranger to being targeted. lol I dont mind rpk either. Thats actualy a good thing. Ive been wanting to kill random ppl but my last faction id have to leave for a little wile before i could rpk.
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    RedDawn pm FatalSwing to join
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Join Red Hawk. You know you want to b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Thank you so much all of you :] Ill either send out a thing in world chat to see what other offers i get. Or ill choose one and pm one of you ppls
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    chinatownzz b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry