Immac shard glows on armour

TaintedBlade - Sanctuary
TaintedBlade - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Sorry for posting this but i could not find anything with search.
I'm looking for the pictures of all the immac shard glows, i know there was one here before (Like 6 months ago though) before i spend money on sharding, citrine being the obvious choice, i atleast want to see the other shards, such as amber. I've already seen the text descriptions, i just want the actual image :<

Thanks for any replies <3 b:sweat
Post edited by TaintedBlade - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Epidemy - Sanctuary
    Epidemy - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    andracil was kind enough to give an answer to this one year ago :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1391652#post1391652

To be added in the wiki
  • TobiasTiger - Lost City
    TobiasTiger - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    andracil was kind enough to give an answer to this one year ago :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1391652#post1391652

To be added in the wiki

Reading comprehension fail. The OP clearly states he would like to see IMAGES and NOT just text.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There used to be a site which listed all the pictures of glows that shards give, unfortunately that site moved to another domain and basically removed anything informative...

Luckily I've managed to find some copies for you:

4 elemental immacs
    4 different types of immacs:
    effect3.JPG

(bottom 2) 4 immac garnets
    4 immac sapphires

effect1.JPG

4 immac turquoise

emit6.jpg

couldn't find any pictures of 4 immac citrines and 4 immac ambers though b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    4x immaculates of the requested gem yields a lightning effect on armors. make note, investment in armor with such high quality gems is not recommended until finalising gear. to invest heavily in low level gear is just a waste of time and money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    4x immaculates of the requested gem yields a lightning effect on armors. make note, investment in armor with such high quality gems is not recommended until finalising gear. to invest heavily in low level gear is just a waste of time and money.

Elemental stones and turquoise are dirt cheap, though. But using those on your armor for anything other than showing off would be.. well..

..stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epidemy - Sanctuary
    Epidemy - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Reading comprehension fail. The OP clearly states he would like to see IMAGES and NOT just text.

oops, my reading too fast; thousands apologizes!
  • TobiasTiger - Lost City
    TobiasTiger - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oops, my reading too fast; thousands apologizes!

It's all good, we all tend to read a bit too fast at times.
  • TaintedBlade - Sanctuary
    TaintedBlade - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for some of the images and replies :)
    And yes i already know about how much it costs, i'm using it on TT80 gold which clearly i plan to use for a long time.

I would really like to see the effects of immac amber though, as i prefer evasion over HP for some odd reason. And ive yet to see the effect, only heard its a "stronger yellow mist with sparkles" which really doesn't put it into perspective for me :P
  • Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2010

And now you'll say that your 9x set is an endgame gear? Right?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for some of the images and replies :)
    And yes i already know about how much it costs, i'm using it on TT80 gold which clearly i plan to use for a long time.

I would really like to see the effects of immac amber though, as i prefer evasion over HP for some odd reason. And ive yet to see the effect, only heard its a "stronger yellow mist with sparkles" which really doesn't put it into perspective for me :P

As a BM you want to shard either hp or combination mdef/hp... evasion in this game is mostly worthless. Since you seem to be more interested in how it will glow, I guess it doesn't really matter to you. :P
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.