I need a psychic skill guide

_kaela_ - Raging Tide
_kaela_ - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Psychic
I just made this psychic today and I want to do it properly. I already know to go pure arcane (9 mag 1 str) but I need to know what skills to max level, which ones to level here and there, and which ones to avoid (to save spirit).

I have another question, and it's a little off topic, but I've heard that tideborn classes are very dependent on cash shop items. I hope that's not true. Could I level without spending too much (or any) RL money?
Post edited by _kaela_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Spirit Blast, Aqua Impact, Landlside, Black Voodoo and the masteries first, but there are already guides from beastyboy and Samsoul which include skills and their importance.

Psys only become dependant on Cashshop if u aim for endgame-PvP, I didn't even use any Cash shop item till 7x except my sexy shining feather pants (yeah, not even teles xD) and it went quite well, maybe learning apo would be useful if u don't want to spend that much on mp pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    skills: what fapfapfap said

apothecary skills are a must imho (until 75), and they are easy to get
  • _GrimStorm_ - Dreamweaver
    _GrimStorm_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL @ Thanos's Sig
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just made this psychic today and I want to do it properly. I already know to go pure arcane (9 mag 1 str) but I need to know what skills to max level, which ones to level here and there, and which ones to avoid (to save spirit).

I have another question, and it's a little off topic, but I've heard that tideborn classes are very dependent on cash shop items. I hope that's not true. Could I level without spending too much (or any) RL money?

Y'know quite honestly, I wouldn't worry.

I think the absolutely essential skills will be obvious. The others? I don't think we have a single useless skill in our arsenal, unlike other classes.
    I <3 AGOREY