TW Anarchy Poll

Options
Berserkir - Heavens Tear
Berserkir - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
What I am thinking about doing is offering to pay the bid fee for any faction that wins a bid to TW for a one week period. My plan is to see different factions waging war on every single territory. I'm hoping that at the end of said week there will be a more colorful territory map on the Heaven's Tear server. xD

**Oh and what I mean about paying for TW is that I will be paying for any and every faction that wins a TW bid for that week. There are 47 territories on the map and I am more than willing to pay for 47 DIFFERENT factions to wage war on them. Though only non territory owning factions can only bid on Tier 3 territory so it won't be all the territory. DRAT!!! xD I know that TAO and ENRAGE are tough but lets see how well they hold up to every single territory they own getting ganked. Even a low level faction will stand a chance to slip under the radar and take a piece. ;) **
Post edited by Berserkir - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's pretty dumb
    No land would be lost in that case..
  • Berserkir - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's pretty dumb
    No land would be lost in that case..

b:laugh HAHAHA I laugh at you sir b:pleased
  • Purgatori - Heavens Tear
    Purgatori - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's not stupid -.- Create some fun....good idea b:victory
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Your plan has some flaws sir. There will never be more than 3-4 wars at a time, if you haven't seen Enrage and Tao take on 3-4 non landholding fights before, then you haven't paid attention. Unless a faction steps up and has some good leadership, and some great members, there will be no true gank in this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Your plan has some flaws sir. There will never be more than 3-4 wars at a time, if you haven't seen Enrage and Tao take on 3-4 non landholding fights before, then you haven't paid attention. Unless a faction steps up and has some good leadership, and some great members, there will be no true gank in this.

b:shutup that is true. I have seen Tao and Enrage taking on 3 wars at a time. The thing is though that if this does happen then I see those that are TW hungry jumping at this. FEED THE HUNGER!!! b:laugh I don't know what will happen for sure. I just want to see how it all plays out. The truth is in the Anarchy and there will be a lot of anarchy for one weekend. b:pleased
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:laugh HAHAHA I laugh at you sir b:pleased

So, explain to me how you expect people with 20~ people in them, to bid on a faction, and win against an average of 140 at once?
    There can't be more then 3 wars at one time..

Sorry your plan is cool, but it won't even come close to working, go laugh at someone else please.
    edited April 2010
    Options

So, explain to me how you expect people with 20~ people in them, to bid on a faction, and win against an average of 140 at once?
    There can't be more then 3 wars at one time..

Sorry your plan is cool, but it won't even come close to working, go laugh at someone else please.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.... sir.. b:chuckle

That is why this topic is up. I am getting feed back from people so as to work out the kinks in my plan. EVIL PLAN!!! b:angry HAHAHAHAHAHA

If I do this I may just offer it up to level 3 factions only. Also I do understand that there are only 3 defends max during a time period. None the less that is a lot of wars going on over a weekend. ANARCHY!!!!
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes, this plan is not practical at all. Let me lay down some ranking of faction military power and you need to realize there is a great deal of gray area for these:

- Enrage

- Tao/Radiance

- Belail (They got land at least)

- TheEmpire/Caesar/Synesis/Triad

And then consider that Enrage defeated TheEmpire in 8 minutes with 24 people. The next 39 strongest factions would probably last even shorter with less than 24 people even. With the information from that one battle on Saturday night there is enough evidence that all 47 lands being attacked would not change anything. The amount of military power between Enrage and Tao/Radiance is enormous. The difference between Tao/Radiance and Belail is even larger. Just looks to me this plan will not work because there is almost no evidence it would be possible to have any success. Only time I remember is many months ago Caesar lost a land because their officers at the time did not even order anyone to go defend it.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they all say that my plan will fail.. little that they know that while they are all fighting the wars I will be sneaking into their homes and peeing on their beds. xD

oops.. did I say that out loud?.?. b:chuckle

I have said it once and I will say it again.. the truth is in the anarchy..
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It is your money and your choice to use it as you wish. But I believe it would be kind to tell you that the GMs are ban happy for anything related to TW bidding. You may even be banned for simply putting this what they would call "Conspiracy" on the forums.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It is your money and your choice to use it as you wish. But I believe it would be kind to tell you that the GMs are ban happy for anything related to TW bidding. You may even be banned for simply putting this what they would call "Conspiracy" on the forums.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

HAHAHAHA conspiracy.. PWI Watergate.. lmao b:laugh

So me offering to help people have a little fun is a conspiracy.. *falls on floor laughing*

You are a very funny putty cat.. xD *throws Wall some catnip* b:pleased
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I say what I do from personal experience. Not pulling it out of nowhere.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_Demon_ - Heavens Tear
    X_Demon_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mm i suck at this forum things xD well im with u bro!!! lets peeee on every bed!!!
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mm i suck at this forum things xD well im with u bro!!! lets peeee on every bed!!!

b:laugh that is great.. I should change the poll to should we pee on Tao/Enrage's beds. xD
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hahahaha maybe more plls will join us in this travesy xD
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they all say that my plan will fail.. little that they know that while they are all fighting the wars I will be sneaking into their homes and peeing on their beds. xD

oops.. did I say that out loud?.?. b:chuckle

I have said it once and I will say it again.. the truth is in the anarchy..

Did you accidentally find that word somewhere in a dictionary, thought it was cool and created a topic about it, which has now derailed and turned into a thread full of bs ?

I recommend that you destroy your pc and get some sunshine...you know....that huge yellow ball of fire in the sky.

And of that didn't work go play -Edited-
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nokia_Jade - Heavens Tear
    Nokia_Jade - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:laugh that is great.. I should change the poll to should we pee on Tao/Enrage's beds. xD

please don't pee on my bed D=
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did you accidentally find that word somewhere in a dictionary, thought it was cool and created a topic about it, which has now derailed and turned into a thread full of bs ?

I recommend that you destroy your pc and get some sunshine...you know....that huge yellow ball of fire in the sky.

And of that didn't work go play this

HAHAHA well if this is a thread of bs then that makes you a big steamy pile of it.

As far as the word anarchy goes it is one that is fun to say and even more fun to see at its best. If there were a bunch of factions waging war then yes I would say that anarchy would fit the bill rather well. And I'm sorry if the word may be too big or difficult for you to understand. As you can see though it is in the name of the topic so only fitting to at least bring it up so as to keep the topic right on track unlike a derailment which would mean not on track but I'm sure you already know that since you are a genius of bs and all.

Also the huge yellow ball in the sky is the sun not sunshine. Sunshine is the light that comes from the sun as we see it in our atmosphere. As far as the other game that you recommended goes, why would I go play with a bunch of five year olds there when I have the company of five year olds here just like yourself. Anyway whenever you grow into your big boy or girl pants, whatever your preference, or your mommy and daddy can make your witty comments for you then you can come back and make a meaningful conversation. Till then though have fun playing with your hello kitty video game and playing dress up. Please don't post a reply unless it has to deal with the topic which is about territory war and not about the useless drool that you think people want to read or hear. :/
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hahahaha u tell him!!!! shut up n go back to playin hello kitty xD
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    While this idea has some merit at least the language and rule breaking is not.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.