How do I buy a Herc?

tidenut
tidenut Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Yep I'm a noob but how do you buy a herc in the boutique? Only thing under pets is a battle pet pack and pet book. Thank you.
Post edited by tidenut on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You have to buy pet packs and open them to get feathers or sorce of force out of them. Collect 9,999 sorce of force, and trade them for a herc.

Or you can buy the sorce of force from other players in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It will also cost you about $250 if you buy your stuff from the Boutique.
    If you buy it from other players or find the SoF or Feathers in Cat Shops, it will cost around 70+mil game coins to get all the 9,999.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tidenut
    tidenut Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    WOW! Thanks for the replies. Think I'll stick with my Walker.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It does not cost $250. On average it will cost you $186.50.

Refer to the sticky in the veno forums:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=263181

If you wish to buy from other players using only coin, I made this chart for quickly figuring out the cost of Source of Force / Feathers based on the cost of gold:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=465032

In most cases, you are best off converting coin to gold, and letting it sit there until PWI runs a sale on battle pet packs. Previous sales have given a 20% discount, and at least 3 sales (the most recent during Christmas) have given a 40% discount.
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tidenut wrote: »
    Yep I'm a noob but how do you buy a herc in the boutique? Only thing under pets is a battle pet pack and pet book. Thank you.

With multiple swipes of the credit card.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.