everyone is frickin' leveling so fast

Options
DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
I hate how everyone FCC + 5 hyperstone(x12 exp) + training eso every single day!

Everyone i knew at 80 is now way over 90, and i've been 8x since Christmas.

I hate being the most failed leveling character in all of pwi!

Im just saying, should i quit all my sports and slack off like i did in middle school so i can finally be demon?

If you are reading this, then you know very well what the correct answer is.

EDIT: i am a guy in real life, if that changes any of your thoughts.
Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
Post edited by DrkLordZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think the correct answer is to play the game at your own pace and don't rage at what other people do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ignore it, you can enjoy playing and level at the rate you do now. Hyper'ing your way to 90+ doesnt make the game more fun at all and you lose so much.

Don't get drawn into the need to level so fast, i did and it sucked. Now i just level when i level and enjoy playing.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Leveling fast makes it more boring in my opinion. You get closer to a stage where you have nothing to do. Just level at your own pace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think the correct answer is to play the game at your own pace and don't rage at what other people do.

Dude, you have the f*cking best signature man.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    People (Mike I'm looking at you b:scorn) tell me I'm the slowest leveler they know. I honestly don't care because I go by the motto: Play when it's fun to play. If I don't feel like playing, I'm not going to log on. I played really heavily back when it was fun to play. Now I pretty much do WQ and catshop all the time, because I don't feel like it. I'll level eventually I guess.

If you don't want to level, don't. Don't let the people that outlevel you get you down, it's just people that are rushing to the end without enjoying the ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i also find it extremely difficult to lvl past 80. and time consuming
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's been about a year since I last leveled :(
    I like pie
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    More people for BH 100 makes me happy.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rofl, fast lvling?

Seriously, maybe the people who can get into FCC's squads. But being lvl 69, i'm damn well struggling to lvl =.=
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rofl, fast lvling?

Seriously, maybe the people who can get into FCC's squads. But being lvl 69, i'm damn well struggling to lvl =.=

She did say FF and Hyper Stones were the cause b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just enjoy the game as much as you can. I care about leveling up of course but there is more to this game than being the best and always fighting, y'know. You can quest with people, laugh, duel...etc. Have so frickin' fun, man. I'm only allowed playing in weekends because I have to focus on my school work during the week. So when I play the game, I need to rest and enjoy the fun of it. b:pleased It's one of my ways to relax lol and I don't need to stress over this as well. Just play normal, do quests and the normal things you enjoy doing. ^^
    You'll level up eventually, don't worry and stress over a game. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Moneymaking > leveling. Set your priorities. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hate how everyone FCC + 5 hyperstone(x12 exp) + training eso every single day!

Everyone i knew at 80 is now way over 90, and i've been 8x since Christmas.

I hate being the most failed leveling character in all of pwi!

Im just saying, should i quit all my sports and slack off like i did in middle school so i can finally be demon?

If you are reading this, then you know very well what the correct answer is.

No no!! What ever you do don't quit your sports.. you can be like me and get a full ride scholarship to be a college athlete and have everything paid for.. mom and dad will be proud but some of your high school team mates will be jealous b:victory
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Moneymaking > leveling. Set your priorities. :O

This. When you're rich, you can always buy your levels. But when you're a high level that's too poor to even afford basics... well... kinda sucks for you now doesn't it?
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think you should quit school and all activities, sell you body for money to charge up zen , and hyper your way to lvl 100 and gear up. If you do that, all will be well in your life.
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Haha, last post was hilarious.

Yeah, if you're not enjoying the game, then there's no point to it.
    Perhaps everyone leveling super fast and reaching the 90s and 100s detracts from your fun. If this is the case, consider leaving the game. It's definitely not your fault the developers decided to sell EXP.

How well you do in this game is nothing compared to how well you do in real life. Like someone else mentioned before, realize and set priorities.

Take care ^ ^.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    People (Mike I'm looking at you b:scorn) tell me I'm the slowest leveler they know. I honestly don't care because I go by the motto: Play when it's fun to play. If I don't feel like playing, I'm not going to log on. I played really heavily back when it was fun to play. Now I pretty much do WQ and catshop all the time, because I don't feel like it. I'll level eventually I guess.

If you don't want to level, don't. Don't let the people that outlevel you get you down, it's just people that are rushing to the end without enjoying the ride.

Aadi... I'm looking at you O.O

And yeah, you're a slow leveler ;3

As for Frost + Hyper, I think it's pretty lame, but hey people's addiction to easy exp = more money for PWI. They're playing into PWI's game. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "Enjoying the ride"?

Hm... I guess I should bookmark this and read it again next time I need a set of 15 violet glass... which would probably be today, as violet glass seems to be a favorite of the game to pick. Of all the DQ 61 stuff these are the worst.

Well, 1.5 more levels to DQ 71...
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would classify myself as a slow leveler. I got level 83 when Harshlands server came out and rerolled there for a time.

Than I came back to lost city because harshlands failed and got level 90 on my mage around march 2009. I just recently became lvl 100 maybe 3 weeks ago.

I've never used a hyper stone and used a max of 15 oracles on this character and was already lvl 94 before BH came out, it was a lot funner playing at my own pace. Only thing that got annoying was seeing blue names when I was already 9x, than 6 months later they outlevel you (this has happened way too many times...)
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As soon as I hit 85, I'm going to hyper+FF. Then when I hit 90, I'm going on a pking streak and killing every white name I see. All depends on how you enjoy the game. Anyways, I'm a slow leveler. Was level 75 for 2 months I think. Decided leveling was boring and was merchanting instead. So, basically, just do whatever you want, as long as you enjoy the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    take it slow, enjoy what PW has to offer for us lowbies XD
    ive been playing since december, and i was level 18 for 2 months O_O mainly because i was muckign around with my mates and learning
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's face it, anybody who uses Hypers is just too lazy to do things the old fashioned way.
    Do BH's. Grind. Do Quests. If that doesn't level you, help OTHER people with quests.

*twitch* Note to self....avoid Albiero at all costs. b:shocked

<.< Harshlands don't fail....it's just all the strong people keep sticking together and beating up the little people......this is why I'm hiding in Archosaur until the madness stops.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let's face it, anybody who uses Hypers is just too lazy to do things the old fashioned way.
    Do BH's. Grind. Do Quests. If that doesn't level you, help OTHER people with quests.

<.< Harshlands don't fail....it's just all the strong people keep sticking together and beating up the little people......this is why I'm hiding in Archosaur until the madness stops.

You know the old fashioned way didn't include BH's right?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I wouldn't really know about that. I quit harshlands after the first jolly jones event released g6 shards and oracles in the server 3 weeks after it started.

Kind of ruined the point since I grinded my **** off in the new server and the devs already made leveling possible through the boutique so soon. Through I do admit the start of the server was fun with rule34, laststand, eminence, crimson, kingdom (I have no idea if those factions still exist)
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right now, I'm pushing a bit more than usual to level, simply because I'm almost to 89/90, and I really would like to catch up to two of my closest friends, since we do everything together anyway...maybe as well be doing everything together because everyone needs it, so I won't be just the silly taggalong. *laughs*

But after 90? Psh. I'll level when I level. Money making will come first, then.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aadi... I'm looking at you O.O

And yeah, you're a slow leveler ;3

As for Frost + Hyper, I think it's pretty lame, but hey people's addiction to easy exp = more money for PWI. They're playing into PWI's game. lol

b:scornb:scorn

I've been 91 for forever and I'm at 44.0%, lol. All I've done is WQ for as long as I can remember...then I had to skip out while I was on vacation and such. I don't mind though. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a slow leveler... when I feel like it. Which is a lot in general. I've been 92 for over a month, and most of my friends out of my faction have broken the 95+ line. Doesn't help that I've made 2 alts within the last month, that I have a cleric on top of that, that I can't CS as much, and that I suck at making money (mostly because, once again, I don't feel like it). Plus, I like to touch every class and all.

Ah well, deep down inside, I don't care. I play this game for the fun of it, and if rolling alts is my fun... GL stopping me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I leveled to 85 the old way. No BH, no MQ, no Hyper, no Frost. And yes, that means NO frost. Not pre-Hyper frost, I mean I didn't even use post-revamp frost. Now? Yes. I Hyper. Not too extreme, just when I have certain goals I want to hit ASAP. Like being stuck at 88 for a dog's age... That sucked balls. Now? I'm currently burning off the exhaustion time on a 12x I'm preparing to push myself to 92. Why? 2 reasons. 1. So I can finally learn my damned Sage Melee Mastery, and 2. So I can finally learn my damned Sage Leech. Those stupid skills have been waiting in my inventory for the last several months, taunting me, mocking me, knowing that I desired to learn them, yearned for it, needed it, yet could not, due to my low level. I have been wanting those since I made the decision to go Sage, some 40+ levels ago... That is why I'm currently leveling my Veno fast. Otherwise... *points to alt list* I enjoy **** around on this game. It's quite fun experiencing this game how I want.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:scornb:scorn

I've been 91 for forever and I'm at 44.0%, lol. All I've done is WQ for as long as I can remember...then I had to skip out while I was on vacation and such. I don't mind though. b:cute

lol... I know, you were higher than me for a while...

I leveled fast back then, I hit what 7x in like 4 or 5 months? Now you can get 7x in like 3 weeks lol.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.