Zhen Charging Via Mobile Phone

Options
SpiderBait_x - Lost City
SpiderBait_x - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Recently ive been questioning the fairness in prices from buyin zhen via credit card Vs via Mobile.. and how PWI work out their prices..

I personally do not hav access to a credit card to charge zhen in such a way.
So when i want to charge zhen my only alternitive is to use the mobile service.

But lookin at the prices it seems to be very unfair, correct me if im wrong but via credit card its about 1$ - 1Gold in PWI? plus bonus if u buy in bulk.

But charging Via Mobile the prices are worse.

for 15 gold it is 26.6952 $

Im from Ireland so i pay in euros and its 20 euro for 15 gold which is max offer available.

(Currency Converter : http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=20&From=EUR&To=USD&image.x=36&image.y=20&image=Submit )

im payin over 50% more then normal and i find that extremely unfair, and considering the age group that plays this game my guess is that this Mobile Phone service for charging zhen is quite popular.. my guess is if PWI were to sort out issues with the prices it would become even more popular, i know if it was put better i would be puttin more in. but as for now i dont see it to be worth my money to charge much.
Post edited by SpiderBait_x - Lost City on

Comments

• StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would assume the loss if from the mobile payment company taking their share .. I doudt they offer the service for free.

The only way PWI could make up the short fall would be to offer more than 1 zen per $1 for mobile payments, but then you would get those using paypal etc wanting the same rate.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would assume the loss if from the mobile payment company taking their share .. I doudt they offer the service for free.

The only way PWI could make up the short fall would be to offer more than 1 zen per $1 for mobile payments, but then you would get those using paypal etc wanting the same rate.

+1, this is most likely the reason. I use UKash to charge zen and despite the current currency rate UKash offers lower and also take their share.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2