PrePaid Card for pwi is out now!! but where can i get it?

Wickedsickxx - Sanctuary
Wickedsickxx - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
i just check the payment options, and i saw the prepaid card now is available. where can i buy the prepaid card? they dont even tell us that the card is out and where to get it. i just check it again. i cannot click on it but it doesn't has the "coming soon" sign. hmmm maybe just an error. grrr oh well
Post edited by Wickedsickxx - Sanctuary on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i just check the payment options, and i saw the prepaid card now is available. where can i buy the prepaid card? they dont even tell us that the card is out and where to get it. i just check it again. i cannot click on it but it doesn't has the "coming soon" sign. hmmm maybe just an error. grrr oh well

It is not out yet which is why you cannot click the link. They are on the horizon I promise, just no confirmed date for release yet as there is still some internal things being done to make sure everything goes smoothly. But no, they are not available just yet.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Wickedsickxx - Sanctuary
    Wickedsickxx - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    why dont you guys make it says "coming soon" than make it look like it's out? i hope they will make the cards available in many stores ranther just one.
  • shnuggles
    edited March 2009
    why dont you guys make it says "coming soon" than make it look like it's out? i hope they will make the cards available in many stores ranther just one.

There are reasons for this that we cannot say at this time. Just note that these are coming VERY soon ;)
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • chikiting
    chikiting Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wish they release the prepaid cards here in Canada too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloodwings - Harshlands
    Bloodwings - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No wonder when I visited target there was not any. Well please let us know when it's finally out.
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, i live in australia, and i was excited when they said it was out in target, until i saw that it was .com, and not .com.au
    shameb:angry
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So is the cards out? When I login into Target site I can't seem to find any PW cards,yet I see an announcement on this site claiming that PW prepaid cards are out.

Update: Just called Target, they don't have it.
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • roxcixiv
    roxcixiv Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yea my Target didn't have any either. Unless they have them hiding in the boxes in the back like they did with another game I played. Had to go up there and make them look in the back. |:
  • chronos
    chronos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The Target that I went to had them, there were $10 and $20 cards. This was in San Diego though.
  • expelium
    expelium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What about us European (and everyone outside America as well, i guess...)?

I don't think there are Target shop near where I live, so how can we do to buy these prepaid cards? If we are obligated to buy them on target.com website, then it's not different than using mastercards or payment option we used this far...

I think you really should have choose shops we can find almost everywhere, like "Virgin megastore", for the release of your prepaid cards (sorry for my bad English)
  • Iniiinja - Sanctuary
    Iniiinja - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They are probably still shipping them out to stores atm :P But I can't wait until it does :D
  • shnuggles
    edited April 2009
    Hello,

The Perfect World Entertainment pre-paid cards are currently only available in USA Target retail stores. Please contact your local target with the below information and they can assist you in finding a location near you that has the cards.

$20 pre-paid card
    UPC# 799366626183
    DPCI# 012150328

$10 pre-paid card
    UPC# 799366629603
    DPCI# 012150327

The DPCI# is the product code Target uses for this product and they should be able to find these pre-paid cards and check inventories with the above information. Just ask if they can locate the product at the closest store to you. Please note that some stores may not have the plan-o-gram updated for the section of the store these will go in so it is possible the product is in the store but not on the shelf. Also, some stores may not have been given a shipment of the cards yet as well so it may take a few weeks for all of the stores that will carry them to have them on the shelf for sale or even in stock. If you cannot locate these cards near you, then unfortunately you will have to either wait for them to be more-readily available or choose a different payment option. The Ultimate Game Card is at many locations including Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, and 7-Eleven stores nation-wide. They can also be used with us for purchasing ZEN and act exactly like the PWE pre-paid cards.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmm, I'm just wondering if the $10 and $20 pre-paid card have some extra ZEN included in it to compensate the sales tax ^^

Neopets gives virtual prize code and gift box for each NC card purchased from the store, so does PWI give any extra item to redeem/ZEN for each PWI pre-paid card?

If there's no extra stuff/ZEN in it, I'd rather get golds from Paypal to avoid 9.25% sales tax =D
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why always USA? you have countless payment methods think outside the box, think about other countries like Austrliaaaaaaa im level 77 and I need to buy gold so I can get my TT80 **** lols
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol me too, i can't use paypall an i need a option exactly like this b:sad

b:angryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • Keii - Harshlands
    Keii - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I would really like to know if they're out yet. What sucks for me though is, I live in North America...(Canada). Are they out yet here too? If so, where can I get some :D?
  • shnuggles
    edited April 2009
    I would really like to know if they're out yet. What sucks for me though is, I live in North America...(Canada). Are they out yet here too? If so, where can I get some :D?

This was answered in post #13
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • MissKazami - Heavens Tear
    MissKazami - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why dont make the prepaid cards international? here arent pwi prepaid cards in south africa either but we have shops like 7 Eleven, but its not available in this area... so why dont you make it so that people can order the prepaid cards online - but international!
  • shnuggles
    edited April 2010
    Why dont make the prepaid cards international? here arent pwi prepaid cards in south africa either but we have shops like 7 Eleven, but its not available in this area... so why dont you make it so that people can order the prepaid cards online - but international!

Hello,

Unfortunately, it's not as simple as just adding the cards to a region. At this time, we only have these cards available in the United States and we are always looking into more regions to add these cards to. We do not have a prepaid option for your region but below is the options used by your region in order of most used:

PayPal
    Google Checkout
    Moneybookers
    ClickandBuy
    Boku/Paymo
    PayByCash

All of the above options will work for your region. Please let us know if you need anything further.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • BambooBaka - Harshlands
    BambooBaka - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For the people asking for the cards to be out in places other than USA, please take note that they have to follow laws and what not along with getting permissions to ship said cards and what not, its quite a task to do and will probably take some time (if they haven't already started on this part of it)
  • Dead__Shadow - Heavens Tear
    Dead__Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:pleased okay.. its now 2010 and i was wondering id pwi have made the pre-paid cards international because my i cant use Pay-P account. :( can anyone get back to me by tomoz
  • shnuggles
    edited June 2010
    b:pleased okay.. its now 2010 and i was wondering id pwi have made the pre-paid cards international because my i cant use Pay-P account. :( can anyone get back to me by tomoz

These cards have not been issues in other regions as of yet. In the future, please be sure you do not post on threads over a month old as this is considered "necroing" which is against the forum rules. I have to close this thread due to that reason.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
This discussion has been closed.