My arrows are always saY take care of ecupment

Options
Omesh - Harshlands
Omesh - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Archer
Every time i buy new arrows they always show take care of your ecuippment whats is happining plz some tell me its driving me crazyb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Omesh - Harshlands on

Comments

• PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Every time i buy new arrows they always show take care of your ecuippment whats is happining plz some tell me its driving me crazyb:angryb:angryb:angry

Either:
    1. Repair your equipment

or

2. Buy more then 500 arrows
  • Haxxz - Harshlands
    Haxxz - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Either:
    2. Buy more then 500 arrows

Most likely this. I generally buy ammo in 10k bulk.
  • EronKillstar - Dreamweaver
    EronKillstar - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yeah, ammo is cheap. and as you get higher level and have more crit percent - you could use the 2 cent / arrow ones and hardly notice a difference. Prior to that though, having the higher +attack ammo will help you kill stuff before it gets to you.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it means you have less then 500 arrows.

I usually buy in bulk of 5-25k just so i don't run outta arrows for quiet some time.
  • Anchali - Heavens Tear
    Anchali - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yeah, ammo is cheap. and as you get higher level and have more crit percent - you could use the 2 cent / arrow ones and hardly notice a difference. Prior to that though, having the higher +attack ammo will help you kill stuff before it gets to you.

+attack ammo? pff

+attack arrow and lvl 1 arrows.. i cant tell the difference. SAME THING.

To Op. just buy more than 500 lvl 1 arrows. i use lvl 1 arrows b:victory
    archer is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well of course for you being higher level, the difference of +2 attack and +45 attack wouldn't make much difference at all when you likely have an average attack value around 10k. In lower levels with lower crit rate - i can tell a difference between cheap shot and explosive shot.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well of course for you being higher level, the difference of +2 attack and +45 attack wouldn't make much difference at all when you likely have an average attack value around 10k. In lower levels with lower crit rate - i can tell a difference between cheap shot and explosive shot.

At higher levels, the extra +43 weapon damage you get would be thrown into a higher dex, higher level blazing arrow, higher level bow mastery and doubled more often from our higher level crit. As far as damage goes, higher levels should in theory have more benifit from this shouldn't they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Thalos - Dreamweaver
    Thalos - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The raw damage add from the arrows should be higher at higher lvls however the % in overall dmg increase will be lower.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    read here for an insight to that question:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=683142
  • Anchali - Heavens Tear
    Anchali - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont understand why archers buy the +45 attack arrows.. i forgot how much a +45 is. but i do know it hella adds up when you buy 50k +45 arrows. and honestly i cant tell the difference!

maybe im a broke **** its why i cant tell the difference between arrows. i can only tell the difference between cheap and expensive b:surrender
    archer is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Personally, I just run through Eden and higher level instances when I want to farm higher damage arrows. Especially since most squads don't mind giving me the extra ammo and I get the bonus of other drops so I'm making some coin while I do it.

The main reason you'd buy high-end ammo though is for PvP since every little bit helps there.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont understand why archers buy the +45 attack arrows.. i forgot how much a +45 is. but i do know it hella adds up when you buy 50k +45 arrows. and honestly i cant tell the difference!

maybe im a broke **** its why i cant tell the difference between arrows. i can only tell the difference between cheap and expensive b:surrender

I buy highest grade arrows for PvP and TW. If you're gonna pay millions for a garnet gem for +75 attack doesn't it make sense to do the same with arrows? o_O
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Solution:

1. Buy Lv1 arrows (e.g. Woven Fang Arrows) in 10k bulk.

2. Keep a dedicated slot in your inventory for a stack of your current "dropped" arrows (e.g. Phoenix Tail Arrows).

3. Switch to the stronger arrows only during special situations, when you need to do more damage quickly (although I'm with everyone else here - I don't even notice a difference). PVP would be one such reason.

Personally, I have an entire row of my 1-9 bar dedicated to weapons and ammo types. I recently added a Windcatcher and a W&C to my inventory just for giggles (and alternatives to my Vast Land for when I feel bored)... and currenly I'm burning my stack of lv2 ammo (Iron Bolt/Lead Shot) with those new weps. When the lv2 ammo runs out, I will buy lv1 ammo to replace it. And then, I have three dedicated spots for lv3 ammo, one for each weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Like everyone said,

Buy/Use only Lvl 1 Arrows.
    Stock up on Arrows you pick up from Quests, BH, FB's, etc.
    Use higher Lvl Arrows only for PvP/TW

I buy Lvl 1 Arrows in 50k Bulk [100k coins]. 50k is the max you can have equipped. They will last you a long while.
    I don't buy any other Arrows except Lvl 1. I have Stocked 60k Phoenix Arrows and 5k Dragotenna Arrows solely from drops. b:pleased