ranked armor 2 Q

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
well im geting all ym ranked armor for my barb i am making and i was wondering about rank 2 armor is it true that its a belt at lvl60 and nothing u can use at lvl 40 besides the ring? also that ranked 3 armor is for lvl 60 aswell ?
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rank2,3 and 4 are lvl 60 req and can be picked up at dreamweaver port or 1k streams
    Rank2 is a belt, rank 3 pants, and rank4 is the top, tougether they are the complete set

Ecept the ring ofcourse
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh ok thanx is the set after that th same way or is it dif
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Too lazy to write so instead I'll just leave a link that can answer your questions.

Clicky
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh ok thanx is the set after that th same way or is it dif

I think after that it is the full set at the lvl you get it.
    Rank6 even has a (pritty damn strong) weapon, at the cost of all of the signs of the sages though (ie, VERRY expensive), same as rank8, where you simply buy each piece from the NPC

It can be said though, the rank4 top is pritty damn OP for a lvl 60 top. It's comparable, even better, than the TT80 top (also has 6%-channel)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris