Dayumn Clerics b:RAGE

Lyzzern - Lost City
Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
The other day I saw Melody, a 9x cleric from Lost City, spamming world chat to make a cleric's riot in North Arch. I lol'd, my friend's lol'd, all the world chatters lol'd. Except the clerics hehe.
S/he was saying stuff like: LET US HAVE OUR REVENGE; NO ONE WILL TREAT US LIKE DIRT AGAIN; LET'S NOT HEAL BUFF OR REVIVE ANYONE EVER AGAIN
I mean... LOL, if everyone were to think like that, Wizards, Archers, Psy's and Sin's would stop Damage Dealing because of skill costs, BMs and Barbs would stop tanking/Investing on aggro skills because of repair costs/Skill costs, Venos would stop luring/lending hand/debuffing because they could die/they need the spark/skill costs. So, Melody(And all your fellow clerics): JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB, BECAUSE WE ALL DO TOO. :)
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
Post edited by Lyzzern - Lost City on

Comments

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That happens in every server? b:chuckle
    But I think that was meant to be for the LULS.
    And you failed at grasping the message. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Cool story, Bro.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are good clerics and failures. Same with barbs, archers, venos and so on...

Real examples:

6X cleric with all NPC gear completes TT 1-2 squad for the first time without getting killed once.

8X charmed cleric rushes unwined fb69 and gets squad wiped 2 times and gets himself killed 4 times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear
    RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I personally think that she was simply.. very unamused because clerics get told what to do too much. I mean, even when someone tells me to "res" or "heal" during FBs/BHs I "kindly" tell them that I know what to do, and that since I'm not telling them how to DD/tank [depending on the class], they should stop telling me how to do my clerical job.
    But, quite frankly, you shouldn't have taken her PMS fit so seriously. ^^

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, don't take her too seriously, but realize that there's a grain of truth in what she's saying. Clerics sometimes put up with a truckload of abuse in bhs because people are literally expecting us to spoil them. We don't need that ****, but we still have our role as support (and secondary DD if time permits).
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I went to that cleric gathering- but only to pk any kos clerics.b:cute
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not good to name names.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I went to that cleric gathering- but only to pk any kos clerics.b:cute

ROFL b:laugh b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, don't take her too seriously, but realize that there's a grain of truth in what she's saying. Clerics sometimes put up with a truckload of abuse in bhs because people are literally expecting us to spoil them. We don't need that ****, but we still have our role as support (and secondary DD if time permits).

it does get frustrating being told how to heal by a barb that doesnt bother to cancel wurlords magic atks and kinda wants to make you play DD for a bit. but noone here is retiring to play a DD just because of stupid pplb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ehee.

Come join the cleric riot in North Arch! We're handing out freshed baked muffins, but only SOME of them have blueberries! b:cute

Somehow, the terms "cleric" and "riot" just don't seem to go together. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ehee.

Come join the cleric riot in North Arch! We're handing out freshed baked muffins, but only SOME of them have blueberries! b:cute

Somehow, the terms "cleric" and "riot" just don't seem to go together. b:laugh

Ooh, coords? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The other day I saw Melody, a 9x cleric from Lost City, spamming world chat to make a cleric's riot in North Arch. I lol'd, my friend's lol'd, all the world chatters lol'd. Except the clerics hehe.
    Heh... this was while we were questing together, then pking together, while being on vent. I remember very distinctly as well. b:cute

I lol'd btw, don't remember if I mentioned doing so though at the time. I think it's silly to 'start a riot' really. If you don't like people snapping at you, then simply don't squad with them after ignoring your request to be treated respectfully. You teach people how you would like to be treated, you don't enforce being treated with respect.

I like Ahira's idea. We should have done that... b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]