How to give someone a spark

LeLelle - Sanctuary
LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Two high level players were helping me with my FB. One asked the other for two sparks.

How does one give a spark to another? Is a special genie skill needed?

At the end of my chi bar, I have a heart shaped icon that lights up when I fill the chi bar one time. Is this the visual representation of a spark? I know that the spark skill and sirens kiss eats up an entire chi bar.

I am a Level 48 cleric.
Post edited by LeLelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Drakva - Dreamweaver
    Drakva - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes. Each of those crystal-like icons represents 100 chi (commonly referred to as a spark). Lending hand is a venomancer skill that transfers one spark from the caster to the target.
    Using macros is like drinking...do it responsibly.
    Also, did you know clerics can heal themselves? b:puzzled
  • daikaz
    daikaz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You transfer a spark by being a veno, no other class can do this and they use the lending hand skill named above
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol, pretty pro high levels :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can also give someone a spark by dueling them and letting them auto-attack you until they get a spark.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can also give someone a spark by dueling them and letting them auto-attack you until they get a spark.

Yeah, I can see why I'm not a "pro" player --- I would have considered that a pretty stupid idea. If I have time to do THAT, then why can't I just land a few hits on monsters around me to build up my chi without beating up my party members?

I always thought the Lending Hand skill was more of an emergency measure, so a chi-less Cleric could be given some chi to be able to cast some uber-healing-spell which saves the day. Something like that, not a complicated procedure that takes forever while the bosses are just sitting there, scratching their heads, wondering why those guys beat up themselves instead of coming for them like every other hero in the past.

Does that even *transfer* chi, or is that just the normal chi-buildup procedure done on players rather than monsters?
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It is not giving some one chi it is giving some else 1 spark if they need it and yes for Clerics who need it for Regen Arua BB.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Has anyone mentioned Embrace?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Has anyone mentioned Embrace?

Cant do that in instances b:bye