When I grow up I want to be a....

2»

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    poor kids... you're yet to learn life for the grown ups is plain boring with lots of bills and everyone want to exploit you in some way. and.... you're no longer hated for doing everything wrong but for doing things better than the others do.

excuse me.. I'm grown up, and that drama, blah get over it! maybe yew just havent dun anything to make yer life exhilerating.. my life iz fuuunnn... so no1 listen to himm <3 lol:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Nannako - Lost City
    Nannako - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When i grow up i want to retire early b:laugh
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When I grow up, I want to be a Psychiatrist. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceallach - Heavens Tear
    Ceallach - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Age 3 - Funeral Director
    Age 5 - Archeologist
    Age 7 - Marine Biologist
    Age 9 - Zoologist; specialization in big cats.

And it's been that way ever since. :D
    "It will be a poorer world if the time ever comes when children have to ask 'What was a lion?" - Frank W. Lane
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When I grow up, I want to be a Psychiatrist. b:cute

Omg thats so cool!!! b:cute but I'd freak out if you became my psychiatrist oh wait i have only a therapist and psychologist never mind LOL oh and physical therapy but yeah.. oh and a doctor, dentist, orthodontist, etc... bleh never mind about anything i just said LOL
    Age 3 - Funeral Director
    Age 5 - Archeologist
    Age 7 - Marine Biologist
    Age 9 - Zoologist; specialization in big cats.

And it's been that way ever since. :D

o.o.......... you nearly gave me a heart attack with the funeral director part LOL actually when i was in 3-5th grade i wanted to be a scientist for the government xD... then 5th grade... i got scared of blood LOL

But omg that is super cool with the zoologist part! b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Ceallach - Heavens Tear
    Ceallach - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o.o.......... you nearly gave me a heart attack with the funeral director part LOL actually when i was in 3-5th grade i wanted to be a scientist for the government xD... then 5th grade... i got scared of blood LOL

But omg that is super cool with the zoologist part! b:cute

Haha, well actually, both of my parents were funeral directors, so I thought it was normal, and I wanted to be just like mommy and daddy back then.
    "It will be a poorer world if the time ever comes when children have to ask 'What was a lion?" - Frank W. Lane
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Haha, well actually, both of my parents were funeral directors, so I thought it was normal, and I wanted to be just like mommy and daddy back then.

Awww don't blame you there >___<

When I was little I wanted to be everything my parents wanted me to be... So I started to learn reading and math at age 3... I took music lessons from age 4... I excelled national testing for years after that until people started to catch up...

My parents want me to go to Princeton (my mom went there), or Harvard or Yale (Dad when there xD) but I don't want to go anywhere near those schools... I swear if I don't get in through applications, they'll personally go talk to other alumna's they have and get me in that way. Yeah... my parents are... well.. you get the idea...

<__< I don't want to be a scientist, a lawyer or a doctor!!! im scared of blood and i have a mental health issue with depression and eating disorder! do i fit those jobs?! NO LOL

I want to do stuff with fashion and things like that b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When I grow up... I wanna... I wanna be an airplaneb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    <---On path to become a top programmer >:3