Bride/Groom Pack Price Check

Sikex - Sanctuary
Sikex - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I need a price check on these items please in terms of coin - a piece. If anyone could please tell me, that would be great. On top of that, is there anyone willing to sell to me? If yes, is it possible to wait a day or so to do so? It could be even today I just have to wait and see. :)
Post edited by Sikex - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *Looks in AH*

Right now gold is around ~450k, meaning one pack would be 13.5 mil, and two packs would be 27 mil. :3
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL, its funny how i see people wanting to buy them for 100k each....and they WC it too....
  • keyshey
    keyshey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how much is the regular price of gold when there are no events?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    keyshey wrote: »

This is the regular price ^^. Don't expect these "events" to stop. Accepting the truth now will prevent dissapointment later b:surrender
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    keyshey wrote: »
    Pretty much what Swaze said... when I first started playing back in July-2009, the exchange rate was around 180-200k per gold. The prices shot through the roof the first time new clothing was introduced; then it was Purgatory Lion mounts; then it was anniversary packs; then it was Haloween swag; Christmas swag; End-of-Year sale; etc., etc. so pretty much this is "normal" pricing now... (and that's not a bad thing, it means the players want what the devs are creating and are willing to pay more for it than they did back in July, so if PWI thrives then we all still get to keep playing).

Here's a chart of pricing on Sanctuary since 24-Nov up until today (I usually check the price between 8-9p EST on weekedays and between 11a-12p EST on weekends). As you can see, the average of the split between the bid/ask price is 436k... If you're a buyer and you see it for less than that, it's a good time to buy gold. If you're a seller and you see it for more than that, it's a good time to sell gold. Obviously that price-point will change up and down each day, but I doubt it will ever drop below 350k any time soon.

Gold_100104.jpg
  • tthe
    tthe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    sorry i don't have any relevant idea.. anyone get it . plz let me also know

Prom Dresses 2011
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *Looks in AH*

Right now gold is around ~450k, meaning one pack would be 13.5 mil, and two packs would be 27 mil. :3

i like this smart solution.
    its an easy bill.

and of coz try to spent some teles and shout a little bit, maybe u find someone selling cheaper or higher.

good luck wih ur future wife m8.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Build time machine, go back to December before last, buy gold for 105k a piece.

Just be aware that you could probably marry them in real life for less money and how you might think it's romantic to get married in a game, it's not, it's just not.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just be aware that you could probably marry them in real life for less money.

made me -lol- b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Necro #2 for the day...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Say no more.

INDIGNATION! *casts*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.