Purchase Zen by Phone Error Help plz

masterabilio
masterabilio Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello everyone. I have a question, Zen the other day I bought the phone and spent a week I tried to buy again but this message appeared "Our Apologies.
There are currently no phone payment options available for your region. "
Can someone help me? I live in Portugal but he's not Zen to buy the phone because it appeared that message, please help me.

Thanks b:shocked
Post edited by masterabilio on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hello everyone. I have a question, Zen the other day I bought the phone and spent a week I tried to buy again but this message appeared "Our Apologies.
    There are currently no phone payment options available for your region. "
    Can someone help me? I live in Portugal but he's not Zen to buy the phone because it appeared that message, please help me.

Thanks b:shocked

Hello,

This means that the currency exchange rates of your currency to USD has changed enough that your region simply cannot make any transactions at this time. When this happens, you can check back once every 24 hours to see if the new day's exchange rates allow your region to use this payment method. If you continue to see this message and still want to purchase, you will simply need to use an alternate payment method if you can. Please let us know if you need anything else.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • masterabilio
    masterabilio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok thanks, but still appear the same message b:surrender