Least Populated Class? Most?

EPro - Archosaur
EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Just curious on other people's opinion because i have seen in my time here, a serious lack of Archers and a crazy influx of BMs (which is something foreign to me since people love rolling archers >.<)

thoughts, opinions , (no) flames?
Post edited by EPro - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Seadrop - Heavens Tear
    _Seadrop - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just curious on other people's opinion because i have seen in my time here, a serious lack of Archers and a crazy influx of BMs (which is something foreign to me since people love rolling archers >.<)

thoughts, opinions , (no) flames?

Prolly because archers suck endgame compared to other classes, its cool class for pve tho...
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree on my bh pt only few times there was archers on them.
    Still no class sucks at end game its all about how much cau u refine ur gears
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I haven't seen a lot of archers.

Do good clerics and good barbs count as a lacking class? Because, there is a severe shortage in them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lack of archers = lower prices for me; jajaja. I don't see many archers ... I remember being in TW and there only being one archer on the other side.

I still feel like we need more barbs. Although we now have a sufficient amount of clerics in comparison to our scarce barbs; Barbs around 5x-7x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Lack of archers = lower prices for me; jajaja. I don't see many archers ... I remember being in TW and there only being one archer on the other side.

I still feel like we need more barbs. Although we now have a sufficient amount of clerics in comparison to our scarce barbs; Barbs around 5x-7x.

Dont really see that way for u cause assasins use light also(not mention some venos wiz etc) so on gears it wll be the same price.......

U can only win on bows or another wep for archers still the hh mats are mostly the same so i dont really see the discount u will get it too...

Plus when u get the sage/demon skils it really will suck for if there are few archers on seerver cause no one wil combined them with tokens so lees skills on AH for u = rare = EXPENSIVE...

So good luck.b:chuckle
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Explanation was unnecessary.

I meant anyone that was selling bows/slings which so far I've gotten pretty good prices for lower level 3*'s and what not. I'm talking about desperate people. I'm using a legendary atm which is also cheap and easy to get. The TT Unicorn I made was cheap as well - mats are indeed the same prices; 40k per shard.

The armor and skills however are a different story and let's not forget that there are other alternatives to TT gear.

Now, let's not hijack this thread with talk of prices and armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Serious shortage of barbs/cleric...pretty much constant demand for them to do anything and no one responding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    That happens on every server specially on bhs 69s where u really really need a barb and cleric..

And being this the younger server there are less ppl playing on it, wich sometimes kinda sucks...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That happens on every server specially on bhs 69s where u really really need a barb and cleric..

And being this the younger server there are less ppl playing on it, wich sometimes kinda sucks...

It`s more like barbs don`t wanna do BH69 :D. I don`t do it unless I have like 5 BHs stacked there/I`m uncharmed at the moment, otherwise, not too interested entering that dungeon. I just plain hate it and as BHs give so little xp compared to FC, I rarely do them anymore, unless you count stacking BH1s in your questlist and doing 5+ of em at once. Oh and I kinda want it to be wined also, running that cave just takes too long to interest me.

My own opinion is that server lacks high lvl clerics, we have kinda lot of barbs, but finding a cleric to do something you need can be damn hard. Well, actually what I should say, "We lack clerics whom are willing to do instances" =/.

Ps. If you need barb, don`t start QQ how nobody ever helps you, I tend to ignore ppl that does so and for fact, I know other ppl do that too :).
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Barbs and Clerics are always considered "low" on any server. I dont think that's necessarily the case, it's just the supply cant meet the demand.

Archers tho, mang, i hardly ever see one
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Serious shortage of barbs/cleric...pretty much constant demand for them to do anything and no one responding

Mhm, my current and incoming quests with tank "needed" labels will have to sit and gather some pixel dust.

It's like Wnb said, it's that there are barbs, the problem is finding willing barbs. FBs/BH/TT/stuffs consume time/munnies/charms and sanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armsman - Archosaur
    Armsman - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I rarely see any wizards or archers. There seems to be a good amount of other classes, but it's just that barbs and clerics are in so much demand that there's never enough of them.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i think its something like;

Archer
    Barbarian
    Cleric
    Wizard
    Blademaster
    Psychic
    Venomancer
    Assassin

from least to most popular. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I haven't seen a lot of archers.

Do good clerics and good barbs count as a lacking class? Because, there is a severe shortage in them.

*Ahem*
    b:pleased

Now, just to get to 77 for FC :<
    Buying Oracles plx, 100 coins each b:thanks
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *Ahem*
    b:pleased

Now, just to get to 77 for FC :<
    Buying Oracles plx, 100 coins each b:thanks

<333 SquirrelPee. You're one of the few exceptions of the evil bad clerics that roam the server. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    D: u can see me anytime...
    im always talkin **** on WC xD
    always running FCs =(
    and i am an archer b:angry
  • RavensSoul - Archosaur
    RavensSoul - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    there is a huge lack of tankers vers the dd's
    u can instantly find a dd for a bh or tt run but when it comes to finding most valuable of the classes .. it's like a needle in hay stack

just yesterday i spend oh i don't know 3-4 hour's on my phyic lv 58 trying to find at least one barb doing bh's .. not one responce in 3-4 hour's serious lack of them was easy to find a cleric compaired to the tanker :(

so i made a barb my self hopeing that will help our comunity some
    and i guess i'm a rare bread too i enjoy helping other's even when i am not benifited from it
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    It`s more like barbs don`t wanna do BH69 :D. I don`t do it unless I have like 5 BHs stacked there/I`m uncharmed at the moment, otherwise, not too interested entering that dungeon. I just plain hate it and as BHs give so little xp compared to FC, I rarely do them anymore, unless you count stacking BH1s in your questlist and doing 5+ of em at once. Oh and I kinda want it to be wined also, running that cave just takes too long to interest me.

My own opinion is that server lacks high lvl clerics, we have kinda lot of barbs, but finding a cleric to do something you need can be damn hard. Well, actually what I should say, "We lack clerics whom are willing to do instances" =/.

Ps. If you need barb, don`t start QQ how nobody ever helps you, I tend to ignore ppl that does so and for fact, I know other ppl do that too :).

U can tank pole without a charm really easy i did that on my barb all the time and back then there were no genies to help(at least i didnt got one ).

U talking about FC on hypers but u must reminb u not every one can get 5 gold per day to get lvl 90...