Untamed wrath (79)

Options
Furries - Dreamweaver
Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Barbarian
i know the untamed wrath is a nice skill for keeping aggro in gamma and it has a longer range than roar, with 15 meters. But my question is. does it just add massive aggro, or does it also reset aggro like roar does?
Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
Post edited by Furries - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cirax - Dreamweaver
    Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Untamed Wrath does have range, but the biggest problem is that it's used in human form. It adds only slightly more aggro, so a continuous barrage or DB will take it right back even after you use it if you didn't have aggro to begin with.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good chi builder though, plus I've used it on adds at astral walker (2-2) where my roar wouldn't reach to.

you can really do without it to be honest - but it does have a few uses. IMO not truly worth the cost though considering the BM's Roar of the Pride is a longer stun and costs far less than our untamed wrath.

If you're gonna get either one of the lvl 79 skills I'd say Violent Triumph first. I use it in FC pre-pull to prevent being slowed down by water attacks, plus at bishops if the BM cant get in to stun them. Also useful in 2-2 / 2-3 if you have squad members that just can't seem to pass Wurlord without dying (I've had on one run 2 clerics that died when there werent even any clones). Just use Violent Triumph -> invoke -> run around amongst the clones while your squad safely passes. Also very nice if you PvP alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a good skill but the amount of aggro it draws isn't very much.

The best use I've found for it is to knock sins out of stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PandaXpresss - Harshlands
    PandaXpresss - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a good skill but the amount of aggro it draws isn't very much.

The best use I've found for it is to knock sins out of stealth.

Think it's worth the cost for pvp uses against sins, on top of it's other uses? Or is there a cheaper/better alternative?