system announcement

Dark_Fate - Harshlands
Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
can we get out system announcements back plz? not for packs but for the other things...b:sad

no ore wraith events or killin harpy wraith
asdfghjk

want that back omd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Dark_Fate - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Funny that a kylin member doesnt want system announcements for packs back, i cant imagine why not......b:chuckleb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Funny that a kylin member doesnt want system announcements for packs back, i cant imagine why not......b:chuckleb:pleased

I think everyone hated those things, irregardless of what faction they were in.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I liked em....i got to pm all those people with increadibly low offers for whatever they got....i made money off the nubs that got good stuff, QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    System announcements were nice sumtimes but since the packs will never go away bringing them back isnt a good idea.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    u are acting like tryagain now? ky is only a bunch of cashshoppers that has only money and no skillz? omg this thread is not meant for your QQ plz. im not a cser. there are many under 18 people in kylin that doesnt even know how to use a credit card. if i remember well there were more KD on system announcement than ky when the packs were released... remember? u dont? i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HidingShadow - Harshlands
    HidingShadow - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    <----Enjoy reading the forum threads .. it's full of action these days ..b:laugh
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    <----Enjoy reading the forum threads .. it's full of action these days ..b:laugh

lol come back to the game alreadyb:infuriated
    edited April 2010
    lol come back to the game alreadyb:infuriated

I'll try to get some playtime tonight.. but for now , i got a meeting with my lawyer in about 15 mins.. See you later today b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    u are acting like tryagain now? ky is only a bunch of cashshoppers that has only money and no skillz? omg this thread is not meant for your QQ plz. im not a cser. there are many under 18 people in kylin that doesnt even know how to use a credit card. if i remember well there were more KD on system announcement than ky when the packs were released... remember? u dont? i do.

Jeeze, you trying out for zulu here? with the lack of a sense of humor.

But we all know kylin cash shopped EVERYTHING they have! b:chuckleb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle lol hey Dark_Fate how have you been? xD

whoa they took system announcements away seriously?! b:shocked Haven't been in-game sinc e like.. Last month? xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Nerothehero - Harshlands
    Nerothehero - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Kylin definatly got the highest amount of cash shoppers in their guild.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree. It's no fun to kill a boss or make a G12 mana shard and not have the system announcement to go with it! QQ
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I don't know how you are still in denial. And for the love of god don't start ******** about HeadTrauma again.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I agree. It's no fun to kill a boss or make a G12 mana shard and not have the system announcement to go with it! QQ
    lolumad
    I don't know how you are still in denial. And for the love of god don't start ******** about HeadTrauma again.

many others too can be mentioned but w/e

spectral on LC has like 70% csers but still cant atk essence on lvl1 tw(arch)
    dont blame ky to have some csers. because u guys are just poor and baddies. nuff said

Kylin recruiting cashshoppers only. u need no skills, we have no formations for tw either, we just for random squads and rick roll kd..
    apply on kylin.darkbb.com
    if u are not a cser dont bother applying.

happy tryagain?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lolumad

dont blame ky to have some csers. because u guys are just poor and baddies. nuff said

Kylin recruiting cashshoppers only. u need no skills, we have no formations for tw either, we just for random squads and rick roll kd..

happy tryagain?

dont act as if you weren't the biggest baddie plx.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    dont act as if you weren't the biggest baddie plx.

dont act as if u could know anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Jeeze, you trying out for zulu here? with the lack of a sense of humor.

But we all know kylin cash shopped EVERYTHING they have! b:chuckleb:pleased

did you just called out someone about their sense of humor?
    LoL
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lolumad

happy tryagain?

Yes ......
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMD these serious threads become flame/fighting threads faster and faster these days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Always the same KD member QQing about other cash shopping and the occasional random alts that come out of nowhere to reply to a post, never gets oldb:laugh But I seriously dont know why so many ppl QQ about cash shoppers, I hav been playing and having fun with crappy gears and never complained about other players overpowering me through gears; yet Tryagain that has lunar weapon and alot of event gears along with taboo r always QQing about KY ppl that cash shop, hard to understand...
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lolumad

I was being serious, actually.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    kd, please dont' ruin a serious thread about something with your QQing. The topic of this thread is not how many csers ky has more then kd.

I don't see why you have to come into every thread and try to make it about yourselfs. Everything is not about kd. Sometimes people make serious threads without thinking about guild politics.

Anyway, i agree with dark, i want the system anouncements back, so i can see wraith events, horse races, dt, and any other event thats goign on. I could not careless about the gear that shows up over wc.

Edit: and on the subject of ky having more csers or not, what do u want? ky to kick out half the csers? what is your solution to this problem other then you kd complaining about it over and over again? If u want to complain about it nonstop, at least provide a solution. hmmmmm... well i have one, kd recrute only csers if your that in love with csers.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • B_Smooth - Lost City
    B_Smooth - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There's nothing wrong with CSing. The problem is the game not catering to players that dont CS.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Each one of you is a heavy cser besides Pai.b:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There's nothing wrong with CSing. The problem is the game not catering to players that dont CS.

This ^
    Unfortunatly the cash shop style of this game enables you to buy power, which is really bad overall for players that wanna have a good competition with the rest. The game is cool and could be much better, but buying power is just not cool.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMD these serious threads become flame/fighting threads faster and faster these days

S T F U you stupid fail Kylin veno QQmore noob lolheavyarmor/arcane veno cant PvP without nix so fail typical kylin
    edited April 2010
    S T F U you stupid fail Kylin veno QQmore noob lolheavyarmor/arcane veno cant PvP without nix so fail typical kylin

Wow.. b:shocked
  • Tragdey - Harshlands
    Tragdey - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow.. b:shocked

Kylin so fail they defended arch twice wht happens when they succeedb:shocked
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Please not another who cash shops the most thread.

NOOOOOOOOOOO...b:infuriated
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    we are goign to get all our threads locked if we keep this up... people arn't even talking about why this thread was made, other then the first post to it, taboo, but he turned it into a cs thread.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks