Fashion For Pets

Krisnda - Lost City
Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
I know, this sounds like the dumbest thing that could be said, but i like the idea. There could be fashion for pets just like there is for us people (maybe cost the same general amount). I for one would love to see my Glacial Walker in a tux, or maybe a nix in a dress. They could also work for the All Class Pets that other people have. I mean, we can already change their names, why not show their personality?
Tell me what you think of this b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A good moderator should:
- Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
- Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
- Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
Post edited by Krisnda - Lost City on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ah well... I'm more or less even IRL against putting fashion on poor animals... I think it would lead to far, what about changing colours of pets or so instead, or adding little details, like bracers, collars, flowers for the fur/hair or such? b:surrender
    My beloved wolf in a dress x_x
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Hmm, I didn't think about that. that does sound cool, you mean like making a (for example) nix white, with a top hat or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Hmm, I didn't think about that. that does sound cool, you mean like making a (for example) nix white, with a top hat or something?

Yup, or a flower at one side of its head^^
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Well, i love the idea, but the people with blue nixes would be offened XD, because then every veno could have a blue nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Well, i love the idea, but the people with blue nixes would be offened XD, because then every veno could have a blue nix.

Then let's say, just make pets dye-able a serious and "realistic" colour, like a normal nix can only be dyed in a "warm colour" / [any colour except blue] ^^
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Then i'd just die it black, or keep it with the red pattern <.<
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    lol it would scare lots of people seeing Bm's or any other non veno class ith a red nix lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Good side effect for PKing lol...
  • A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear
    A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Pet dye yes and maybe a shrink spell so we don't have to walk around with big pets blocking the view and making targeting Venos hard.

Cloth No and absolutely no.
    I would never give an animal cloth on in RL unless they really need it. Like a warm coat in the cold ice winter we just had or something.
    Dressing up pets is in my little head comparable to animal abuse.
    Would not like to see it here either.
    But of cause i am free not to buy it
  • Catamo - Dreamweaver
    Catamo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't really like the idea of dressing up pets, but I think it would be cool if we could dye the saddles on mounts.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think it would be nice if we didn't do this, and say we did.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • sonyericsson3
    sonyericsson3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    krisinda nix with a fash is bad idea it will burn ur fash in a 2 sec and u agaain with nothing
    and a glacial will freeeeeeeze fash so it will fell down and broke in a piecesb:victory
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    above
    Uuh necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...