0_o.... HAPPY 420!!!!!

Furfuf - Lost City
Furfuf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Happy april 20th. Its like my christmas.... i look forward to 420 every year!
b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
Post edited by Furfuf - Lost City on

Comments

• Kittyvenus - Heavens Tear
    Kittyvenus - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol umm, happy 420 to you too b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:puzzled
    eh?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I read something about this in the news today:

420 Hotel

It's basically for all the pot smokers. Didn't know what it was until I read the article.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    In class while blazed at the moment. Love it.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    **** yeah! I had to wait all day to get some. It really sucked. Im good now though. I feel quite content. mhmmm **cough cough cough choke cough**
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:laughI feel better taking out my BEAR aggression. Lame joke i know but suck it.
    edited April 2010
    **** yeah! I had to wait all day to get some. It really sucked. Im good now though. I feel quite content. mhmmm **cough cough cough choke cough**

Eh, that sucks. I bought all my **** a few days beforehand (and sampled a few during the wait). Basically, I was chilling the whole day and laughing at everyone rushing to get some for themselves. Also, it does wonderful things when taken with my medication.

My friends are a bunch of wimps and are passed out all around my apartment though.

Time to log into PW. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Furfuf - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I tried all day yesterday only to have the 4/19 curse and not find any lol. It was horrible. Smoke goes well with anything. smoke and morph makes you go dumb for a few days though. lol its a bad idea.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    what im wondering is how the hell are they allowing a thread about drugs on the forum? -_-
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No one but Konari comes here :P

Side note: Don't get why blazers always wait until 4/20...why not 5/16, or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Necyla - Dreamweaver
    Necyla - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    4/20 because 4/20 is 4/20.
    5/16 is not 4/20.

Also, was sad day for me. I'm not smoking anymore until I get a job!
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    4/20 because 4/20 is 4/20.
    5/16 is not 4/20.

Also, was sad day for me. I'm not smoking anymore until I get a job!

Good luck, Nec. Keep it up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nationol weed dayy :O.. i believe this thread shud be closed b4 further conversatiom... DRUGZ ARE BAAAD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited April 2010
    No one but Konari comes here :P

Side note: Don't get why blazers always wait until 4/20...why not 5/16, or something?
    Because some stupid kids in high school thought it'd be cool to meet up outside their school at 4:20 PM every day to smoke weed.
    DRUGZ ARE BAAAD

Trazodone
    Serequel
    Lithium
    Abilify
    Xanax
    Prozac
    Fluoxetine

Those are drugs. They're also medications which were prescribed to me for my depression and schizophrenia. Technically, abilify shouldn't be on the list since it almost killed me after I had an allergic reaction. I honestly don't want to know how badly that soup of pills is ****ing up my body.

In 43 of the 50 US states I'd be legally allowed to smoke weed instead of taking the chemical lobotomy above (yes, 43 states allow people to smoke as long as they have a cannabis card).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Because some stupid kids in high school thought it'd be cool to meet up outside their school at 4:20 PM every day to smoke weed.

Trazodone
    Serequel
    Lithium
    Abilify
    Xanax
    Prozac
    Fluoxetine

Those are drugs. They're also medications which were prescribed to me for my depression and schizophrenia. Technically, abilify shouldn't be on the list since it almost killed me after I had an allergic reaction. I honestly don't want to know how badly that soup of pills is ****ing up my body.

In 43 of the 50 US states I'd be legally allowed to smoke weed instead of taking the chemical lobotomy above (yes, 43 states allow people to smoke as long as they have a cannabis card).
    well excuuuuse me.. who made you tideborn of the world? I was simplay stating a fact.. drugz (the bad kind, weed, heroine, coccaine, ect) are bad.. no need to get so defensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?